Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
As a favour to a friend i had to go into several blocks of flats in Sittingbourne where all the residents seem to have things in common.The 1st being they are all at home and not working.The 2nd which was more noticeable on entry to said flats was the smell,they must all use the same "Gardener".Im pretty streetwise and not troubled by this but if they dont work how can they all afford the "WEEDS" ?:whatthe:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I think there is so much of it about that the cost is relatively low these days.

Not that I am an expert or anything.:Smile:

OP
OP
Daveo2006

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
I think there is so much of it about that the cost is relatively low these days.

Not that I am an expert or anything.:Smile:

I have a few spare rooms :Smile: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
As a favour to a friend i had to go into several blocks of flats in Sittingbourne where all the residents seem to have things in common.The 1st being they are all at home and not working.The 2nd which was more noticeable on entry to said flats was the smell,they must all use the same "Gardener".Im pretty streetwise and not troubled by this but if they dont work how can they all afford the "WEEDS" ?:whatthe:

Used to be an emergency gas bloke
Got called to some funny smells at times

That was a large no of calls
And cats wee
And dead rodents rotting

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Pete used to read meters and if reading in Student Land, would often have to climb over sleeping inmates to get to the meter cupboard or listen to the tenants giving all the excuses they usually made about why he wouldn't be able to access the meter cupboard today and then tell them he wasn't really very interested what they might have in the meter cupboard they didn't want him to see, all he wanted was the numbers from it.

And as they moved the 'tomato' plants out, he'd ask 'Studying Agriculture are we? - didn't know they did that course at Birningham Uni !'

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back