Garage clearout - heavy freebies for collection only (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Rob (number one son) has now taken his pick of the bits & pieces we had to furnish his Cavalier Coachman camper so I'm having a clear out of the garage. The four items listed below may be of use to somebody so I'm offering them for free rather than just take them to the tip.

They are all heavy though so must be collection only from Acklam, Middlesbrough.

110Ah battery bought a couple of years ago and rescued when our Autoquest was smashed. It's too big for the space in our Burstner and for the space in Rob's Cavalier Coachman otherwise one of us would have used it.

Plastic caravan step, MGI brand, approx 14 inches by 18 inches by 7 inches high. Not in bad condition but a bit muddy so needs a wash. It was in the Burstner when we bought it but we don't need it.

Two porch awnings:
1) Base camp Panorama 260.
2) Base camp Panorama XL.
We used both awnings with our Autoquest but don't need them for the Burstner as it has a wind-out awning. Both have had running repairs (the XL more than the 260) so are by no means perfect but somebody might have a use for them if only to store wet wellies.

Anyone interested in any of these items just drop me a PM and I'll deal with them in received order.

If I have no takers after a week I'll take another trip to the tip :Smile:

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Before taking them to the tip, consider freegle and/or freecycle.

If you haven't heard of them - http://goo.gl/4e67h

Thanks Bryan. I've looked at Freecycle before but in this area it appears to be populated by people who want something for nothing that they can then sell on at car boot sales. Never heard of Freegle before but I don't do Yahoo Groups (too much likelihood of spam) so maybe that's why :Smile:

Our local dump recycles something like 85% or more of what is taken there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back