Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
I play, mostly in evenings and more in the winter, specially when the TV is cr..p!
Fragger, Angry Birds, Cards, puzzles & jigsaws on iPad.
Several different games on a Nintendo DS.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We have PS3 and Xbox and wii.

I was a big player but less so now as my eyesight and reactions get poorer.

Love Medal of Honour type games.

It allows me to be brave without getting shot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Archer
Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Same here Chris have xbox and xbox one but play alot on pc War Thunder/and a lot of World of Warships both are free have a look on YouTube come and join me on world of warships you might like it.
Gary.

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Currently play Cod4 and Cod2 multiplayer but first started years back with Medal of Honor.
Used to play a terrific flying game called Air Warrior. Could fly a multitude of WW2 planes fighting for countries A,B or C.
Best thing were the scenarios, I flew in Pearl Harbour and Battles of Midway and Coral sea.
These were massive events involving thousands of idiots like me all over the world, each battle scenario lasted for hours. Sadly the hosts pulled the plug so it finished.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I used to have this cool submarine game where you fought in some of the ww2 battles. It was all in real time and I spent hours on it.

No wonder my first marriage didn't work, but I became an accomplished submarine captain:D

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Currently play Cod4 and Cod2 multiplayer but first started years back with Medal of Honor.
Used to play a terrific flying game called Air Warrior. Could fly a multitude of WW2 planes fighting for countries A,B or C.
Best thing were the scenarios, I flew in Pearl Harbour and Battles of Midway and Coral sea.
These were massive events involving thousands of idiots like me all over the world, each battle scenario lasted for hours. Sadly the hosts pulled the plug so it finished.
Air warrior !!!! OMG that was a great game...
"I came diving down"
Used to be based on Leyton stone near me
I was in the kraites

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
The day we went on holiday my brand new ZX Spectrum Vega arrived in the post, with 1000 classic games built in to the firmware. I've not yet given it a proper try but I'm looking forward to some retro gaming fairly soon. I haven't paid much attention to game systems since the Speccy, but firm favourites from that era were Elite, 3D Ant Attack, Rebelstar, and the CCS wargames. There was also a rather quirky little adventure called Denis Through The Drinking Glass who's main character was Thatcher's husband - if he became too sober at any point the game ended early. Very much of its time that one.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Halo! It's the only one :D

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Air warrior !!!! OMG that was a great game...
"I came diving down"
Used to be based on Leyton stone near me
I was in the kraites
You know I'm pretty sure I was too! I also belonged to a group called UKAirwarriors, the only name that springs to mind from them was a guy called Bunter.
The funniest thing that ever happened was when my youngest daughter came into the study and said " goodnight Daddy". I was piloting a b-17 at the time, my brother and his son were waist gunners and an Aussie and a Yank were rear and ball gunners.

Suddenly out of the speakers all 4 gunners shouted " goodnight darling". Scared the poor kid out of her wits!

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
if you want to play games, you realy need one of these,
table top space invaders small.jpg

I renovated this earler this year, 60 clasic games for us oldies

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I tend to play with myself....hang on hang on now, don't get carried away, Solitairre was what I had in mind:LOL:

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
You know I'm pretty sure I was too! I also belonged to a group called UKAirwarriors, the only name that springs to mind from them was a guy called Bunter.
The funniest thing that ever happened was when my youngest daughter came into the study and said " goodnight Daddy". I was piloting a b-17 at the time, my brother and his son were waist gunners and an Aussie and a Yank were rear and ball gunners.

Suddenly out of the speakers all 4 gunners shouted " goodnight darling". Scared the poor kid out of her wits!
I remember bunter and spiff ..
Lol small world... remember this?
http://people.redhat.com/zaitcev/avia/scav.html

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
On a visit to Carolyn's cousin in Canada she(the cousin) got me hooked on Pogo 8ball Pool. I played in a Canadian League,it was fun,but the time difference caused problems with having stay up all night if doing well in a tournament.:)

OP
OP
Archer
Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
hi Mack 100 right cod advanced warfare xbox one cod ghosts xbox one cod black ops xbox 360 halo xbox one user name theevilarcher if you want a game , also big flight sim player world war 2 planes mostly will try and put some photos up
Gary.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Is it me? Can't understand the point of computer games. I'd rather spend the time making swarf or with a handful of greasy spanners or a hot soldering iron - at least that way I have something to show for the hours 'wasted'. I do play Angry Birds or Hill Climb racing on phone or tablet but only whilst waiting for someone or something.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back