Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Just had a cycle ride to Parc Verger to see Munchie but as usual he was elsewhere I did get chance to speak to Franc the new owner and what a pleasant person They have arranged a pertaque match for this Friday evening so it is or may well be ex pats verses motorhomers and as new ex pats we have been invited Frank and Lisa are just so nice they really deserve to do well in their new venture as owners of Parc Verger As well as being very RV friendly they have static vans available to rent so being as it is only about 35 minutes drive to motorhome friendly Limoge airport it is so easy for motorhomers to arrange a meet with none motorhome friends and family and enjoy this superb area of France.

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Does it rain there much Alan?:wink:

Well we have been here for four weeks now and apart from three splashes early morning where the raindrops did not join up so I think the answer is no I love mowing grass and at present there is not a blade in sight---- hey and there does not appear to be a hosepipe ban

Camping Parc Verger

Free Member
Jul 3, 2015
New Owners Of Parc Verger From 1st July 2015
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
over 25 years
Hi
Thanks for the compliments Alan. yes it may well turn out to be be ex pats against holidaymakers / Motorhomers. If there are any other ex pats near Parc Verger , you are all more than welcome. Or if you are enroute in your motorhome why not stop off. We aim to kick off (or should that be boule off) at 7pm. Licence hasn't arrived yet so bring your own drinks and nibbles.

Bye for now

Franc and Lisa
http://www.parcverger.com
http://www.facebook.com/parcverger

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread