Aberdaron
Funster No
MH
Ace Firenza
Exp
Since 2015
This here is our galley sink.
Sink01.jpg
It may be a SMEV but I am not sure. This may, or may not, be important. What is important is that the tap is loose and unless I am wrong (and please correct me if I am) I am going to have to go underneath to do something about it.

I have therefore two options. Either remove the fridge (gas/electric combo affair) and tackle it from underneath or to take up the sink and then reach under the tap to fasten what I hope will be the ruddy great nut underneath the tap.

I think that removing the sink is going to be the easiest. Now, there are three plastic wossits on the sink rim (diameter 400mm if this important). Do I prise these off and replace with new afterwards and hope to find a screw under each one?

If I go this way what else should I be wary of? Will I, for example, have to get a new round rubber seal or will the current one be fine?

I know that I am spamming these forums of late with questions, questions, questions but we're running against at deadline to get the Gin Palace out onto the road again.

- Malc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back