Gail's 50th Bash 16-19 May 2014 or longer Essex, Mersea Island (1 Viewer)

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
thanks everyone for a great weekend good company good food good booze what a great combination have a great day tomorrow gail try not to drink to much :winky:

I fully endorse everything that Bill has said. Gail put on a damn good weekend and even provided us with good weather.:thumb::thumb:

Bill's comments are very magnanimous considering that he learned that the homemade Lasagne Gail makes especially for him, comes in a Sainsbury's box.:Eeek:

Attachments

• Lasagne.jpg
    Lasagne.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 60

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Gail
Thanks for a great weekend.. Hope it's been a memorable birthday for you. It's been great to meet you and your family and all the others who turned up.
:thumb:
Steve n Sue

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
partying continues with walterRV and DawnB and Mike

We have been graced with good weather and good company since we arrived last week.

will post more when we get home

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Just want to say what a great weekend we had,pity we couldn't stay longer.A big thank you to Gail and Tony for all their efforts.Nice to put faces to names,looking forward to the next meet.:thumb:

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
lovely party Gail I enjoyed myself I hope you did. Met lots of nice peeps some old freinds and more new ones hope all had safe journey home xx martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
What a week :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks to everyone who attended my 50th Birthday bash. You all really made it a very pleasant and memorable occasion. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Thank you for your company, birthday cards and presents. The flowers are still in full bloom and now sitting in my best vases in our lounge.

We had good weather, good food and good company but my goodness how quickly the week flew by.

When I get a chance I will upload the photos.

Thanks to all the funsters who sent me birthday wishes, cards and presents even though you couldnt attend.

We are now home leaving DawnB and Mike and Walter RV and Andy to party without us. Wishing you save journey when you leave xxxx

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SUCH A MEMORABLE OCCASION xxxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back