Gadget Man TV show - interesting equipment ....

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by Minxy Girl, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

I've just recently watched an episode of the Gadget Man show which I'd recorded and thought a couple of things on there might appeal to motorhomers.

1. Pico Arm Chair - a folding director-style chair which goes very small, the size of a laptop and is quite robust, the price on Amazon is £63.99 plus £12.95 postage, so isn't cheap but if space is tight and/or you want something that will last, it may be worth considering.

Pico Arm Chair

2. Taga Bike Stroller - it is both a tricycle and a stroller/load carrier which I can see being useful especially nowadays as people are more into cycling but I thought it might be of interest to some motorhomers as it seems to have other benefits other than those for the parent/baby market. It converts quickly and easily from one to the other, so once you've cycled to your destination and want to have a walk around with young kiddies, you at least have a stroller for them so don't end up having to carry them everywhere. However, there are quite a few motorhome owners who have mobility/balance problems but are able to ride a tricycle and the advantage of this over a normal tricycle is that when you get to your destination and need some sort of support whilst pottering around, you also can use it in 'stroller mode' as a rollator/walker. The 'baby seat' can be removed and the tricycle itself can then be put on a motorhome bike rack.

Taga Bike Stroller

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. DP_JAY

DP_JAY Funster Life Member

What size engine is in the bike stroller?

:Eeek: c'mon at that price it must have an engine.

3. campa cola

campa cola Funster

like the seat but the link is broke :cry:

Flip flops and no helmet on the bike........oooooh ooh health and safety mrs :Rofl1:

4. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

Not sure why the link has 'broke' but here it is again just for you!

Pico arm chair

• Like Like x 1