Gadget Man TV show - interesting equipment .... (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've just recently watched an episode of the Gadget Man show which I'd recorded and thought a couple of things on there might appeal to motorhomers.

1. Pico Arm Chair - a folding director-style chair which goes very small, the size of a laptop and is quite robust, the price on Amazon is £63.99 plus £12.95 postage, so isn't cheap but if space is tight and/or you want something that will last, it may be worth considering.

2. Taga Bike Stroller - it is both a tricycle and a stroller/load carrier which I can see being useful especially nowadays as people are more into cycling but I thought it might be of interest to some motorhomers as it seems to have other benefits other than those for the parent/baby market. It converts quickly and easily from one to the other, so once you've cycled to your destination and want to have a walk around with young kiddies, you at least have a stroller for them so don't end up having to carry them everywhere. However, there are quite a few motorhome owners who have mobility/balance problems but are able to ride a tricycle and the advantage of this over a normal tricycle is that when you get to your destination and need some sort of support whilst pottering around, you also can use it in 'stroller mode' as a rollator/walker. The 'baby seat' can be removed and the tricycle itself can then be put on a motorhome bike rack.

Attachments

• pico arm chair.jpg
    pico arm chair.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Taga bike stroller.jpg
    Taga bike stroller.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 63

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
What size engine is in the bike stroller?

:Eeek: c'mon at that price it must have an engine.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
like the seat but the link is broke :cry:

Flip flops and no helmet on the bike........oooooh ooh health and safety mrs :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
like the seat but the link is broke :cry:

Flip flops and no helmet on the bike........oooooh ooh health and safety mrs :ROFLMAO:
Not sure why the link has 'broke' but here it is again just for you!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back