Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi All (again)
:help:Can anyone give me any advise. We have a Leco Carbon Monoxide Detector fitted and when we went through the paperwork it says that the green light should be on we have tried testing it but no joy. Does anyone know where the fuses for the detector would be Thank you:thumb::thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi All (again)
:help:Can anyone give me any advise. We have a Leco Carbon Monoxide Detector fitted and when we went through the paperwork it says that the green light should be on we have tried testing it but no joy. Does anyone know where the fuses for the detector would be Thank you:thumb::thumb:

Hi

I have the same detector, mine is fed from the bedroom 12v lighting circuit ..
I know this because I blew the lighting fuse and the detector stopped working.. :Doh:

I also have the Leco manual if you need any info ..:Smile:

hope this helps

Jim

OP
OP
T

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Jim
Thanks for getting back to me. Ty (my other half) will check them if we have no joy i will get back to you about the manual. The thing is I can't remember the light ever being on since we bought it. Anyway thanks again.
Angie :thanks2::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Angie
Since last post I had a look at the 'manual'.. it's only a single page, how to operate and a fault finding chart..

Fault finding

LIGHTS: Green off, Red off = No power : RESOLUTION, check 12 v supply

There are no serviceable parts, but it may have a fuse in the supply line ..

Jim

OP
OP
T

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks

Thanks again Jim we too have that page will get on to it tomorrow and let you know how we get on. :thumb:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Thanks again Jim we too have that page will get on to it tomorrow and let you know how we get on. :thumb:

Hi
If you get stuck and can not fix it you can buy one just like a smoke alarm. It sticks to the ceiling/wall and runs off a battery. Thats what I have. Its only my gas alarm thats hard wired in.

Cheers

Jim :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Lee

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Funster No
Probably a stupid suggestion but the one I have has an almost hidden on-off switch on the side.

OP
OP
T

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks

Hi Guys
Thank you all for your help, traced the wiring and it wasn't connected to the bedroom box. We then moved a sticker that was above the sensor box and there was a little notice underneath saying in-line fuse 12inches from the main battery:Doh: so will try that if not we will buy one that you stick on the ceiling. But thank you all anyway its great to know we can ask for help.:thanks2::thanks2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back