Free Member
Aug 7, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
more than 5 years
I have an Elddis Autostratus, 2000, and have had all the interior lights blow, from the panels in the dining and lounge area (including the hot water) the firm looking at it tell me the fuse board has 'melted' anyone any ideas of who supplies them and how much they will be....company wont start resourcing one till I give them the go ahead and won't therefore quote on price!!!

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I have an Elddis Autostratus, 2000, and have had all the interior lights blow, from the panels in the dining and lounge area (including the hot water) the firm looking at it tell me the fuse board has 'melted' anyone any ideas of who supplies them and how much they will be....company wont start resourcing one till I give them the go ahead and won't therefore quote on price!!!
Hi welcome to fun
Make and Model number of the offending item would help in the search as they do use different boards even in the same year of manf
Might I just add what a poor excuse for a repair centre/garage you are using
sourcing the parts is all part of the service in repairing any vehicle
Tell them they wont get the go ahead till thev'e quoted a price:Doh:
Geo

OP
OP
F

FirstJood

Free Member
Aug 7, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
more than 5 years
Thanks for info, sadly I dont have that information and the company have put the board back together, obviously ensuring it takes longer to fix cos they have to take the darn thing out again to replace it!! So I cant help any further

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back