Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hello all

We had a fantastic fun weekend at Appledore, Kent.

We had such a laugh!!!!!

Hazel who has never ever, never ever played boules won the finals with ease.

We had great weather and the site was really great.

Sonja and Kevin,(RedSonja) and Dane and Hazel (Diabalo) left on Sunday afternoon.

BobandJane, and us Neil and Pat (Patsy4) stayed on till today. Because the weather was great and the area was good for cycling and walking along the canal. Neil travelled into work by train.

I am now here alone waiting for Neil to get back from work and then we shall be heading home, although I could be tempted to stay another day.

I just like to say thanks for another great weekend.

Kind regards

Pat and Neil

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I can second that - we had a great weekend. It was with the C&CC Motorhome section. Jane has handed out the fun flyer to the organisers.:winky: Brilliant site I could have also stayed another dayif it wasnt for work. Enjoy and see you soon.

Sonja

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, we have just got back, had a great weekend and good company as usual, we went to the shop in Canvey, it took a bit longer than expected :Doh: not only because its a big shop but Jane was handing out Flyers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wish I could have stayed another week,:winky: if it wasnt for work. ::bigsmile:

See you all again soon. Bob. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Yes it was a great weekend with our good friends in a lovely part of Kent, and as usual we never stopped laughing:ROFLMAO: At ÂŁ6 a night :thumb:the site was well worth it and we will certainly be using it again, hopefully next time we can find the time to fish the Canal.:thumb:

Whats this WORK thing you do then Bob?:ROFLMAO:

Many thanks to you all.

Dane & Hazel

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
:whistle: Well I have already made Jane a cup of tea in bed, took her car up the garage, and walked the dog in the rain, just made her another cup. :winky::Smile: that sets her up for the day,:whatthe: then I send her out to work.:Doh: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back