Funsters meet in Kent

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Pat4Neil, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Pat4Neil

Pat4Neil Read Only Funster

Hello all

We had a fantastic fun weekend at Appledore, Kent.

We had such a laugh!!!!!

Hazel who has never ever, never ever played boules won the finals with ease.

We had great weather and the site was really great.

Sonja and Kevin,(RedSonja) and Dane and Hazel (Diabalo) left on Sunday afternoon.

BobandJane, and us Neil and Pat (Patsy4) stayed on till today. Because the weather was great and the area was good for cycling and walking along the canal. Neil travelled into work by train.

I am now here alone waiting for Neil to get back from work and then we shall be heading home, although I could be tempted to stay another day.

I just like to say thanks for another great weekend.

Kind regards

Pat and Neil

2. Red Sonja

Red Sonja Funster

I can second that - we had a great weekend. It was with the C&CC Motorhome section. Jane has handed out the fun flyer to the organisers.:Wink: Brilliant site I could have also stayed another dayif it wasnt for work. Enjoy and see you soon.

Sonja

3. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

Hi, we have just got back, had a great weekend and good company as usual, we went to the shop in Canvey, it took a bit longer than expected :Doh: not only because its a big shop but Jane was handing out Flyers. :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1: I wish I could have stayed another week,:Wink: if it wasnt for work. :BigGrin:

See you all again soon. Bob. :thumb:

4. Diabalo

Diabalo Funster

Yes it was a great weekend with our good friends in a lovely part of Kent, and as usual we never stopped laughing:Rofl1: At £6 a night :thumb:the site was well worth it and we will certainly be using it again, hopefully next time we can find the time to fish the Canal.:thumb:

Whats this WORK thing you do then Bob?:Rofl1:

Many thanks to you all.

Dane & Hazel

5. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

:whistle: Well I have already made Jane a cup of tea in bed, took her car up the garage, and walked the dog in the rain, just made her another cup. :Wink::Smile: that sets her up for the day,:Eek!: then I send her out to work.:Doh: Bob.