Funsters Meet in Ilfracombe. August 17th to 21st 2011 (1 Viewer)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Who's missing the tree frog !!!

Likewise, thanks to one and all, especially Frankie for just being there !!
By the way Frankie, I just spell checked this (Funsters take note ) and it all came up in French !! Thanks for that xxx :ROFLMAO::man_in_love:eek:pp5:france:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks Roger & Sue, for a good few day`s.. :thumb:

Good to put faces to names of them we had not met..

As for ShiftZZ.... well what can one say as thought and remembered from another meet.. Larger than life and still a miserable bloody "Nutter".. :winky:

Good to see our Movan "Joy"... after all this time.. Hope she got home OK and gets her headlight and oil leak sorted.. :thumb:

Frankie Judy & Paul are not home yet and I have been home for over an hour, so dont know where they have got to.. :RollEyes:

I`ll stick some Photo`s up in a couple of days when we have got sorted at home..

Thanks Again.. :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
All gorn ome

Well the funsters have all left and Ilfracombe is quiet once again, Sue an I now have to hump 40 tons of empties to the recycling center, then we will start on the funsters rubbish hee hee. A few more photos then I'll put them all in the rally photos.
Princess Frankie showed Sue and I around her Stately pile.
8353e2ae.jpg

then posed alongside her coach, she tried to tell me it was the State speakers coach but we know the real truth
5ff8130f.jpg

With Mo and Judy supplying the wine and cheese other funsters chipped in and provided a spread fit for a princess, hee hee including jam tarts made from the home made jam from our orchard.
the new marquee was spacious enough for us all and I was pleased to see it made use of.
c9fb4245.jpg

All of the funsters were a pleasure to meet, Sue and I had a great time and would like to thank everyone for attending and your company making it a very memorable meet. So special thanks to you all. It was the highlight of our year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Likewise, thanks to one and all, especially Frankie for just being there !!
By the way Frankie, I just spell checked this (Funsters take note ) and it all came up in French !! Thanks for that xxx :ROFLMAO::man_in_love:eek:pp5:france:

opp5:whistle: I think i forgot to put it back in Englsih.... you did ask me to do so .... but each time i go in chat i get blonde.... can' t make my brain work properly lol Sorry Steve....

Thanks again for having been soooooo nice with me...and what an expert in cooking art!!!!!

Affectueusement

Frankie:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Thank you so much Roger and Sue for having hosted the rally on your fields....It was really nice to meet all the funsters i usually talk to in chatroom , meet new ones as well , and of course see all the ones i know already .... always great great pleasure for me to chat with Shifty and Better Half Kath, same thing with Mo and Judy i am staying with now for a whole week before flying back to my hot and not raining country LOL:RollEyes::roflmto:

I have enjoyed indeed all the places i have been to since i came to England. I have visited a few more with Roger and Sue , and as well with Lesleyjean , our rally Marshal!!!!!
I had to behave myself with Lesley as we went to some poshy place but couldn t help climbing another tree when in the gardens with Rog and Sue ..!!! :Blush::Blush:

From now on , will try to loose some weight as you all helped me to do it the english way.... and i just can t come back home that way or they will refuse me in my own family .... i have put so much weight on , i guess the plane will have some difficulties to take off:Eeek::Eeek::Blush::roflmto:

Anyway ... sun is shining , so better go back outside ... see you......!!!!!!!!!:Cool:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile::winky:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Many thanks to Roger and Sue from Steph n me too.

Joy is having trouble posting and asked me to post the following for her.....

"Thanks to Roger and Sue for a much needed relaxing weekend... Your hard work was much appreciated.

Don't know how that little Krankie fellow sneaked into the tent but he was fun.....

From Joy.

Special thanks to Pete and Carolyn for a superb day out shopping and really good company.

Thanks to everyone at the meet who made the week special ... it was lovely to meet up with old and new friends and to put faces to the voice on the other end of the phone. Already have arranged to meet up again with some of you for lunches; looking forward to it. Big thank you Roger and Sue and hugs to you both. Joy " :thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Many thanks to Roger and Sue from Steph n me too.

Joy is having trouble posting and asked me to post the following for her.....

"Thanks to Roger and Sue for a much needed relaxing weekend... Your hard work was much appreciated.

Don't know how that little Krankie fellow sneaked into the tent but he was fun.....

From Joy.

Special thanks to Pete and Carolyn for a superb day out shopping and really good company.

Thanks to everyone at the meet who made the week special ... it was lovely to meet up with old and new friends and to put faces to the voice on the other end of the phone. Already have arranged to meet up again with some of you for lunches; looking forward to it. Big thank you Roger and Sue and hugs to you both. Joy " :thumb:

Tut Tut KK.....

Where is the Oi?

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Hello Sundance...

Did you know that Wildman and KK are related?

So where is the singing cyclist at the mo? Sunny Hartlepool. Libya, Beirut?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Try again!!!!:RollEyes:

Sorry, Roger can only manage one foto. Will try again another day to show Pete mountain climbing and Carolyn enjoying herself. Thanks again. Was good to enjoy normality.... !!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 19

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hello Sundance...

Did you know that Wildman and KK are related?

So where is the singing cyclist at the mo? Sunny Hartlepool. Libya, Beirut?

Only just seen the above. Current location is sunny Acklam.

Wildman and KK related? Then why haven't they sent me the information and an extortionate amount of cash so that I can print their family tree. Obvious dangers for the future of humanity (and Nutters) as a whole should receive wide publicity in printed form :Eeek::Eeek:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Glad it was a good meet Roger and everyone enjoyed themselves. I know what you mean about the 10 ton of bottles to the recycling !! A job I hate :Sad:

Travelbug1

Free Member
Aug 12, 2010
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 yr
Thanks to Roger and Sue for having us all at Ilfracombe.
We had a great week and enjoyed meeting everyone at our first Fun rally.

We spent another 4 nights in Ilfracombe on a commercial site at the childrens' request, then had a unplanned stoppover at Taunton on the way home due to heavy rain and traffic and finally got home last night!

Can recommend "Britstops" scheme which we used several times during our travels.

Look forward to seeing you all again, can't make Shepton as we will be back at school & work but should be at Newark even if we just visit for the day.

Take care all.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back