Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Exclusive, Best Kept Secret Site

Anna..... I can see you got my best side ....don't tell them Alan and I have a drink problem.....shame about Alan "laneside" and the Phantom of the Opera

Anna it will be a secret site now, NO body will want to come
:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Do not tell em where we are it is just too good of an exclusive site to spoil it with the run of the mill riff raff.

What a brilliant afternoon

Alan and Lynda

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Anna

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
Anna..... I can see you got my best side ....don't tell them Alan and I have a drink problem.....shame about Alan "laneside" and the Phantom of the Opera

Anna it will be a secret site now, NO body will want to come :winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Forgot to say, it was Carnival Day+BBQ+Bingo and there was a lot of drink being consumed as well as the chocolate cake and everyone a winner too ha ha!:ROFLMAO:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
looks like fun ya having the best kept secret site will be invaded around monday or tuesday let me know if there is room for another Itinerant

OP
OP
Anna

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
looks like fun ya having the best kept secret site will be invaded around monday or tuesday let me know if there is room for another Itinerant

Nooooooo way......unless you're here in time and actually go to the BBQ!!!!! :cry:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Do not tell em where we are it is just too good of an exclusive site to spoil it with the run of the mill riff raff.

What a brilliant afternoon

Alan and Lynda

well could you tell us more please alan,, is this site any good,ie what facilities,are there, any craic,and are there any funsters there,and more important , where is it.and why is it a secret.:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
well could you tell us more please alan,, is this site any good,ie what facilities,are there, any craic,and are there any funsters there,and more important , where is it.and why is it a secret.:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Derek....Yes there are lots of funsters here and more to follow this week and next week....Derek pm for furthere details......:winky::winky:

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Bill.... this internet is that fast now:Eeek:......I have keep my handbrake on to stop the van moving in the down draft:thumb:

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Broken Link RemovedBroken Link Removed:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::cry::winky:

Anna assure the funsters.. that my red nose is painted on... and not due to the wine:RollEyes::winky::winky::ROFLMAO: and before anybody ask's NO its not a Transvestite meet

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
It's a lie.
It's p*****g down and they are all running for cover.
Cliff has blocked the road so no more funsters can get close to him - you know sir Cliff lives close by of course.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
It's a lie.
Cliff has blocked the road so no more funsters can get close to him - you know sir Cliff lives close by of course.

Keith you are correct...sir cliff does have the vinyard close..next to the Iceland shop....I am afraid our host said the wine is awful:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
It's a lie.

I will see Pedro tomorrow to get you a place booked:winky::winky:...but keep it a secret:thumb:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough

Smudger we have a meeting of the Funsters committee here and I have been sworn to secrecy

But

With a promise of some of that special Irish whiskey bribery is a possibility

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I have just spoken to the owner to say two more funster’s should arrive tomorrow...the owner said, there is also another three funster’s booked in tomorrow as well .....so that's 5 more funster’s should be arriving tomorrow:Eeek:......But keep that a secret....shuuuuuuuuush :thumb:...and these funster’s are different to funster’s I was on about:whatthe:

As long as Alan and my photo's don't scare them off...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I have just spoken to the owner to say two more funster’s should arrive tomorrow...the owner said, there is also another three funster’s booked in tomorrow as well .....so that's 5 more funster’s should be arriving tomorrow:Eeek:......But keep that a secret....shuuuuuuuuush :thumb:...and these funster’s are different to funster’s I was on about:whatthe:

As long as Alan and my photo's don't scare them off...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

I would just like to put story straight .:winky::winky:... I and Alan are NOT cross dressers....or Transvestites....it was the carnival BBQ....Our host's dressed us up with wigs also face paint..... they also was made up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well 5 funsters have just arrived...some i knew about ..some I didn't....more arriving Monday Pheeeew ........what a meet more than marjal....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and a better site::bigsmile:.....but keep it a secret..Mmmm

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back