Funster on the box (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I was on ITV's The Chase the other week [a popular evening quiz show, for those of you who are above such things] but forgot to mention it here at the time. If you're interested, it's been preserved for posterity on You Tube at [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOpOUaVshrU"]The Chase - Series 7 - Episode 11 - YouTube[/ame]

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I love that show, it's got just the right mix of humour and drama. Bradley makes it what it is, he's a genius.

Question: I've always wanted to know this, it that set all fake with a green background or are there those millions of lights ?

I'll watch your performance later, must be OK or you wouldn't have posted this link. Either way, very brave to do it, the pressure must be terrible.

Watched.....

Well you didn't let us or yourself down. I remember that on now, I got Azimo of course.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=FB66D3636BB22BC4A444FB66D3636BB22BC4A444

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Well played Eric

Ive met Shaun Wallace a few times and he is a lovely person.

Hope you had a great time behind the scenes

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Well done Eric, have you began the Brewing.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Well done Eric. :thumb:

OP
OP
E
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Cheers folks. It's my second time on a TV quiz show and have yet to win - third time lucky? Can thoroughly recommend the experience though - puts a different perspective on watching it once you've been there yourself.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Should Ericonabike (this week's winner) be allowed to enter the Funster quiz on Thursdays?

He is a professional!

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
E
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Think you have to get paid to be a professional JJ :cry:

It's a real set - an oasis of lights and plastic in an otherwise totally dark and cavernous studio. It's also pretty much as you see it - the only difference is that it takes a good 2- 3 hours to film, as each section is recorded 'live' then there's a break off camera. Bradley is a brilliant host - my recording was the last one he was doing that week [three a day for four consecutive days] yet he never appeared bored or distracted. On the contrary, he was genuinely interested in the beertasting angle, and there was a whole lot more of our conversation that ended on the cutting room floor [wherever that may be in this digital age]. He is a genuinely funny guy also, and has a real interest in people. Or if he doesn't, he fakes it so well it might as well be real!

As Sam Goldwyn once said - Sincerity's the most important thing in Hollywood. Once you can fake that, you've got it made.'

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back