FUNSTER 365 - A Project you can do too (2 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Failed

Even though I have been surrounded by chocolate box snowy mountain landscapes all week, I have been so busy I have not taken a picture since Sunday:Blush:

I missed on Monday and felt bad about ever since:Sad:

i wouldnt worry now we know we can all point fingers and feel smug
you could cheat and alter the camaras date settings but you woudnt do that would you :whistle::whistle:nudge nudge :winky:wink wink

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sorry FAILED ALSO Friday 27th Feb:Sad::Sad:

Regards Pat

I also failed ... :Blush:

From the nine starters we are now down to four ....I still look each day and feel guilty about not doing it ....

Good luck to the four :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
So a few of you failed to post every day, so what, why should you then give up, a lot of funsters out there look forward to the photos, a video diary of one year, does it matter if you miss a day or three. Come on get posting again. Don't use it as an excuse to give up altogether.

Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
So a few of you failed to post every day, so what, why should you then give up, a lot of funsters out there look forward to the photos, a video diary of one year, does it matter if you miss a day or three. Come on get posting again. Don't use it as an excuse to give up altogether.

or on the other hand just start all over again:ROFLMAO::Doh::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Marie, Well done. I'm not contributing, but I still look in once a week or so. Keep it up:thumb:

You full timers, have it soo good, you just have to remember to take a picture in between each trip to the shop for wine. That ensures you get a picture everyday, maybe some days you can post two pictures:ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Anyone can join in, make it a 12 month project from the day you start, easy enough, though trying to fing interesting photos every day is not always so easy. Come on you funsters show us what you are made of.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
does that sound like a plea for nudity, hee hee

Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Anyone can join in, make it a 12 month project from the day you start, easy enough, though trying to fing interesting photos every day is not always so easy. Come on you funsters show us what you are made of.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
does that sound like a plea for nudity, hee hee

as long as the photo is of interest to the taker
then most would accept it
take todays offering from me
i used my little vivitar 5 mp camera
pitch black with canary wharf tower away in front
just asking for a pic to be taken
not the best photo in the world granted
but from where i took it
i had mixed feelings for my saftey
as i climbed a 4 ft wall
clung to the railings set the camara to nightmode let it settle (unblur)
then set the timer
so i could hold still long enough
doing this project
i have taught my self a lot about my two camaras and mobile camara
jim thanks for making 365 suggestion posasible

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
thats a bit of a nuisance just uncropped that photo and uploaded to 365 and its taken the place of my original posted picture sorry

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hey everyone (Sam here)

i've just spotted this post, what a brilliant idea. :thumb:

I love taking photos, i must have taken thousands..lol!

when me & Gazz go out in the car for drives, i take my camera with me..clicking away while we drive down the roads into the distance.

I brought it with me this time, as we made our way down south from Nottingham, but its batterys dont last that long. (it takes 2 AA's) so i have to stock up on them before going anywhere. :Doh:

I got my (first digital camera) for christmas 2008, before that i'd been using my mum's old film camera. then my mobile phone camera, but those always come out poor quality.
but this one i got for xmas is alot better than the ones i was using before, and so clear.. with soo many options to use, while taking a shot. cor! lol

i'm still getting used to it, so i might bring it with me tonight, while were all haveing a BBQ over where the clubs parked up :)

then upload them onto here when i get home. (althougth i too use facebook alot, so some might end up on there too, lol :roflmto:
(I'm Samantha Sanderson, on facebook if anyone wants to add me :D

the pic on my profile, is one of me siiting in the Van looking happy, as we'd just arrived at Horseley Camping & Caravanning site, :Cool:
(lovely site with its own fishing lake, and lake side pitches.. but they were all taken.)

(i've got a Kodax 3C90 digi cam) nice little camera, that fits into my other trouser's pockets nicely.

see you all tonight, from Us. (camera's at the ready, lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back