Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Last night we attended a Children in Need Fund rising at the local pub, the young girl organising it Fay has done this for the last Seven years, with help from her family and friends, last night was a first for them when Fay and her Mum Elaine both had their heads shaved down to a number one, both are good sports to do this has both had quite long hair to start with, we also had a raffle which was well supported (my fingers are still numb folding the tickets lol) one of the prizes was the weekend at Hagan Leisure won at Longridge by John & Carole who kindly gave it to me to donate to the raffle, all inc Fay raised over £2,200 which was the best year so far, I cant imagine what they will do next year, well done to Fay and all the helpers and musicians who made it a great Evening. Pete :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ps I tried to upload a pic of the two of them but I cant get them off my phone. :Sad::Sad::Sad:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Well done, thats what Children in Need is all about. BUSBY:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back