FUN photo album, photos in reverse order? (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Created a first FUN album yesterday evening and uploaded the initial 10 photos in it. These were uploaded as batches of 4 + 4 + 2 , each batch came out in the reverse order though.

This isn't too terrible for the first 10 photos, but the second batch of 10 will look a little strange if reversed, what am I doing wrong?

If reverse order is how it happens is there a method of re-positioning each photo?

Many thanks

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Hello Mike

Thanks for the info, I had hoped it would be similar to eBay in being able to either load in the order that you wish to display them or to re-arrange once uploaded.

So if you have 10 photos you enter the one you wish to view first... last? is that it?

Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Hello Mike

Thanks for the info, I had hoped it would be similar to eBay in being able to either load in the order that you wish to display them or to re-arrange once uploaded.

So if you have 10 photos you enter the one you wish to view first... last? is that it?

Thanks

Hi.

That sounds correct, I think. I usually end up putting a couple on and if they are in the wrong order deleting them untill I get them in the order I want. Sorry I cannot help more, I am sure someone must know a better way.

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back