Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Sounds a bit cheeky - change from the kitchen table.

Now seriously, when I'm on this site, I frequently lose my page and get a little box which says something like 'trying to recover your page'. I just tried to open a thread and it just takes forever or even gets stuck. Why can this be? I'm not having trouble with any other websites. :whatthe::whatthe::Doh:

Ivy

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Sounds a bit cheeky - change from the kitchen table.

Now seriously, when I'm on this site, I frequently lose my page and get a little box which says something like 'trying to recover your page'. I just tried to open a thread and it just takes forever or even gets stuck. Why can this be? I'm not having trouble with any other websites. :whatthe::whatthe::Doh:

Ivy

I have been experiencing the same problem this morning........getting on my nerves:Angry:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I had same problem last night using my T-Mobile Dongle and IE, using Google Chrome was better and then ,changing to my 3 Dongle was even better ::bigsmile:

Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Can you please explain to me what Google Chrome is? I might have it or I might not but when I get offered new things on my laptop I very suspiciously refuse. So do I want Google Chrome? ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I have been having the same problems running windoze 7. My old XP does not suffer the same problem.
Google Chrome is another internet browser to use instead of internet explorer, but you can switch between the two if you wish, there is also Firefox, another browser. As the problem appears to be only with fun it could be a server problem maybe Jim can elaborate.

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Can you please explain to me what Google Chrome is? I might have it or I might not but when I get offered new things on my laptop I very suspiciously refuse. So do I want Google Chrome? ::bigsmile:

Ivy

It's a Web Browser just like Internet Explorer or Firefox.Sometimes I find I can't get into Chat on MHF using IE,then I change to Chrome and have no probs-dunno why lol

Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
But be warned Ivy that sometimes Google Chrome can also give probs. I had to remove mine off the computer for a while cos it was causing trouble... now it seems ok since having it back.

Also, last week, on this forum only, every time I clicked on something the page heading would come up but I was stuck with a blank page for about two minutes. GJH sorted it out for me at Stratford.:Sad:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp

Ivy

it is a web browser like Firefox, net scape & internet explorer
its google`s own work`s prety ok

you can down load it and if you do not like it you can uninstall it :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back