Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Jim,

Unfortunately we are going to have to cry off this weekend. Ange still cannot walk after an operation on her foot which is taking longer than anticipated to heal.

Will now book for Shrewsbury first thing in the morning.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Lunarman

Oh Bummer, was looking forward to seeing you both, but please pass on to Angie our get well wishes and hope to see you both soon xx

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Oh Bummer, was looking forward to seeing you both, but please pass on to Angie our get well wishes and hope to see you both soon xx

PS .... Ladies are you going to the Western Show - Malvern as I have for sale a BRAND NEW pair of ladies black suede tassel boots made by Oaktree Western Boots ...a top brand - Model "Runway" , they are brand new still in the box, size 4, but prob fitting more like a 4.5 to 5 , rrp £59- £64 (I had to buy a size 3 in the end).... my asking price is £35

please pm for any photos , we will be at a few shows before then so can deliver

Kath

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
All done and sent Jim, see you Friday night all being well..........Griff

M25 and M4 westbound can be painful on Fridays Popeye.

Hope you get through ok:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim,

Unfortunately we are going to have to cry off this weekend. Ange still cannot walk after an operation on her foot which is taking longer than anticipated to heal.

Will now book for Shrewsbury first thing in the morning.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Lunarman

Hi Lunarman, I hope Ange is much better soon:thumb:

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
Is there anything I need to print out and stick in my windscreen? As Angie has packed EVERYTHING but a printer ......

I seem to recall a 'Happy Face' logo or similar :)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just got home. but I left plenty that were still there enjoying the glorious sunshine. The thread title proves that positive thinking works. Back in January I called this thread Fun in Sunny Carmarthen. ::bigsmile: And boy was it fun & sunny, we have some sunburned funsters!! A small show, but always a good meet. We had the heater in the marquee, and placed the marquee at the far end of our pitches, which as a god job as a few funsters were in there until the wee small hours both Friday and Saturday!!

Thanks to Mr and Mts Chrisboyo who helped with marshalling on Friday and to the ladies who helped with the breakfast this morning. Thanks to all the funsters that turned up smiling, you ensured we had a great weekend. Thanks:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back