Full Time New Motorhome Owners

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sequinn, May 13, 2013.

1. sequinn

sequinn Read Only Funster

Hi there
    Well its all going on here isnt it? A proper community....:Smile:
    My name is Sarah & I recently got married to Chris.
    We are taking time out to travel around Europe etc.
    Chris is a motorcycle enthusiast and we arrange motorbike tours to France, Germany, Spain, Italy & Portugal. (you name it)
    Last year we upgraded to a luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Motorhome to provide a base camp for our riders and to enable us to travel the world.
    Please take a look at our website which is currently under construction and get in touch if we can help you achieve your dreams.
    www.motorcyclemover.co.uk .
    Last July we set off to tour Europe but the constant rain diverted us to other regions. That is what we love best :Smile: Setting off with a plan but having the freedom to completely change our minds and head off somewhere else.
    We found ourselves on the ferry from Plymouth - Santander we then toured the Rioja Region, Burgos, Castrogeriz, Salamanca. Then to Portugal to tour Oliveira de Hospital, Sines, Porto Cova, Portimao & Alvor. We met some great people and saw wonderful sights. The sun shined from July - November. Family Blessings in the UK reeled us back via a return trip through Seville, Salamanca, Burgos, Bilboa - Portsmouth - I am now a new Nana (or Glamma) we then took a flight to Turkey (Yalikavak) for the winter. Its now time to climb into the motorhome and go exploring - we hope to tour Fance, Luxembourg & Germany (Nurburgring) then get a flight to Turkey in August to Bless our Marriage with the family...I cant wait... September onwards we may go to Portugal again and head to Morocco.
    Bring it on - I am so glad that you are here to support us when we need you, I know I will be asking lots of questions. :thumb:

2. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hello and welcome to motorhome fun, sounds as if you have some exciting experiences ahead of you, do ask on the forum if you come across some new challenges :flyingwelcome:

• Like Like x 1
  3. f6c

f6c Funster

welcome

Welcome aboard:Wink:

4. flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken Funster Life Member

Welcome to the site, good to see you paid your £10, best monet you will ever spend, as so much help and info on this site for you and don't forget give us Pics and blogs when you are on the trips if possible ok, see you around somewhere Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

5. G4OGE

G4OGE

Welcome

Welcome and happy touring:welcomefunster:

6. Spenders

Spenders

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Fun... it really is a top place for help, advice and friendship.

Seeing that your location is set at Leeds I can well understand why you are planning on travelling so much!! LOL. :Rofl1:

Simon

• Like Like x 1
  7. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

:party2::welcome::party2:

8. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Hi Sequinn...
    And a warm welcome.... Sorry I didn`t answer your PM...

But I`m at the Newbury meet letting my hair down and the internet is pretty useless with my dongle..

Anyway glad every thing fitted in.. :Wink:

Catch you at a meet/rally some time..

Have a great trip and post loads of photo`s on here, we all like photo`s of members trips..

All the best and safe travels..:thumb:

9. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

hi

hi sequinn and welcome to MHF:Cool:
    Brian Jo and Josh