Full Time New Motorhome Owners (1 Viewer)

sequinn

Free Member
May 12, 2013
Leeds
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Sprinter
Exp
Since July 2012
Hi there
Well its all going on here isnt it? A proper community....:Smile:
My name is Sarah & I recently got married to Chris.
We are taking time out to travel around Europe etc.
Chris is a motorcycle enthusiast and we arrange motorbike tours to France, Germany, Spain, Italy & Portugal. (you name it)
Last year we upgraded to a luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Motorhome to provide a base camp for our riders and to enable us to travel the world.
Please take a look at our website which is currently under construction and get in touch if we can help you achieve your dreams.
www.motorcyclemover.co.uk .
Last July we set off to tour Europe but the constant rain diverted us to other regions. That is what we love best :Smile: Setting off with a plan but having the freedom to completely change our minds and head off somewhere else.
We found ourselves on the ferry from Plymouth - Santander we then toured the Rioja Region, Burgos, Castrogeriz, Salamanca. Then to Portugal to tour Oliveira de Hospital, Sines, Porto Cova, Portimao & Alvor. We met some great people and saw wonderful sights. The sun shined from July - November. Family Blessings in the UK reeled us back via a return trip through Seville, Salamanca, Burgos, Bilboa - Portsmouth - I am now a new Nana (or Glamma) we then took a flight to Turkey (Yalikavak) for the winter. Its now time to climb into the motorhome and go exploring - we hope to tour Fance, Luxembourg & Germany (Nurburgring) then get a flight to Turkey in August to Bless our Marriage with the family...I cant wait... September onwards we may go to Portugal again and head to Morocco.
Bring it on - I am so glad that you are here to support us when we need you, I know I will be asking lots of questions. :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to motorhome fun, sounds as if you have some exciting experiences ahead of you, do ask on the forum if you come across some new challenges :flyingwelcome:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Welcome to the site, good to see you paid your £10, best monet you will ever spend, as so much help and info on this site for you and don't forget give us Pics and blogs when you are on the trips if possible ok, see you around somewhere Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Fun... it really is a top place for help, advice and friendship.

Seeing that your location is set at Leeds I can well understand why you are planning on travelling so much!! LOL. :ROFLMAO:

Simon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Sequinn...
And a warm welcome.... Sorry I didn`t answer your PM...

But I`m at the Newbury meet letting my hair down and the internet is pretty useless with my dongle..

Anyway glad every thing fitted in.. :winky:

Catch you at a meet/rally some time..

Have a great trip and post loads of photo`s on here, we all like photo`s of members trips..

All the best and safe travels..:thumb:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi

hi sequinn and welcome to MHF:Cool:
Brian Jo and Josh

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back