Front Shock Absorber for Peugeot Boxer, where from? (1 Viewer)

AlphaPets

Free Member
Apr 4, 2012
Newport
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E795
Exp
Hi,

I may require a replacement Front Shock Absorber for Peugeot Wanderer with Boxer chasis. Am I right in thinking they require a heavy duty replacement. If so where from please?

Thanks

:Doh:​

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Try a local dealer or someone like europarts usually give them the reg of vehicle and they can tell you what you need

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Replace as pair as already said, if you have a knock which sounds like it is coming from the door, then it will be the bearing on top of the strut which is a seperate thing.

GSF, Online automotive

OP
OP
A

AlphaPets

Free Member
Apr 4, 2012
Newport
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E795
Exp
Vehicle passed it's MOT. But the advisory was that the tester saw some moisture at the top of one of the shocks..

OP
OP
A

AlphaPets

Free Member
Apr 4, 2012
Newport
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E795
Exp
I checked on-line with Europarts and they wanted £40.00 more per shock and the last time I used them, they sent be a faulty battery which took over 3 weeks and countless Emails and telephone calls to resolve before I received a replacement. Europarts...I think not. :moon:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
I checked on-line with Europarts and they wanted £40.00 more per shock and the last time I used them, they sent be a faulty battery which took over 3 weeks and countless Emails and telephone calls to resolve before I received a replacement. Europarts...I think not. :moon:

Sorry to hear that, I have used them for years for countless parts for our work vehicles and private vehicles and never had a problem, and they have always been cheaper than the dealers parts even when genuine rather than generic parts have been required

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back