Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hello Ourcampersbeentrashed.I don't think we'll fall out, as we are friendly. London being a big city is full of people amid the rat race chasing around, lots of things on their minds not many do say good morning.i found very early in the morning people more friendlier.
Years ago London was a friendlier place but I think pace of life has altered that. Communities have changed, so anyway it's just something we say no ill intent mean't to anyone. Some people are happy some are not no matter where you are in the world.

Of course I know there was no ill intent meant xxxxxx

And yes London is at such a faster pace now than it used to be

There are friendly people everywhere xxxxx

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I say chaps...

One considers carefully before one waves.

One wouldn't want to wave at mere commoners who might get distracted and crash their budget campervans into one's top of the range motorhome.

One wouldn't want to wave at people who then turned out to read one of those little newspapers with lots of pictures in them or worse still, Red supporters on their way to a campsite so they can do the washing up in communal sinks.

So my people have advised me only to wave at other classic Hymers (pre 1990) with Funster badges, Kipor gennies and "I was at Eton" stickers for a tax disc holder.

I am sure you understand, one must maintain standards...

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I'll wave at anyone, even JJ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and often wave at motorhomes when I'm driving a car, just to confuse them, hee hee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
I say chaps...

One considers carefully before one waves.

One wouldn't want to wave at mere commoners who might get distracted and crash their budget campervans into one's top of the range motorhome.

One wouldn't want to wave at people who then turned out to read one of those little newspapers with lots of pictures in them or worse still, [HI]Red supporters [/HI]on their way to a campsite so they can do the washing up in communal sinks.

So my people have advised me only to wave at other [HI]classic [/HI][HI]Hymers (pre 1990)[/HI] with [HI]Funster badges[/HI], Kipor gennies and "I was at Eton" stickers for a tax disc holder.

I am sure you understand, one must maintain standards...

JJ :Cool:

Damn :Doh:
mine's a 1993, i'm a RED:thumb::thumb: but iv'e got a Funster badge front and back.

Dont suppose i'll get a wave:cry::cry::cry:

Mind you next week we hope to be buying an RV then i suppose only RVers will wave :thumb::thumb:

Am i then supposed to ignore motorhomers ? Cause i'll wave at anybody,
even blues

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back