Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
[FONT=&quot]This scam is happening more and more and its working. You get emails from friends from your own email address book, purporting to be in trouble and needing cash. There is always a short window, such as bail, or a flight to catch. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]My brother got this from a friend, except he was at the friends house at the time so he knew Andy was not in Spain. let's be careful out there and employ a good malware cleaner.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, My family and I came down here to Madrid, Spain on holiday. Unfortunately, we were robbed at the park of the hotel we lodged. All cash, credit card and mobile phones were taken away from us, we are lucky to have our lives, and passports inside the hotel room.

We went to the embassy and the police to report the incident but they are not helping out at all. Our return flight is scheduled to take off in few hours from now but we are having problem sorting the hotel bill. We tried to convince the hotel manager to understand our predicament that we will transfer the money to him as soon as we arrive home safely but he insist we sort the bills before checking out. we are frightened at the moment. Sincerely, Andy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Flipping eck:Doh:
How much does he want :Cool:
Where do I send it:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Me too, a miserable bastard with no friends at all....................................Apart from the hundreds of funsters on this site !!! I love you all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::thumb: :thumb:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I recently had one from my daughter asking me to be friends on Facebook, saying Jennywalker wants to be your friend from her email address as well, she never ever calls herself Jenny so immediatey warning bells rang in my head, I warned her that her email address had been scammed and I wonder how many this invitation had worked on others.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back