Fridge help needed at Wrenbury

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Jandek, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Jandek

Jandek Funster

Pat1951 wrote
    Had problems with fridge on gas last month in France, had it serviced on return and jet replaced but now overnighting in Rugby with Jan & Dek before travelling onto Wrenbury tomorrow and the fridge will not light on gas although it is trying to ignite, it's working okay on electric and when on the road. Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated will be at Wrenbury early afternoon Thursday
    Pat & Trish

2. Forester

Forester Funster

Woops looks like I just asked a very similar question see other thread

• Like Like x 1
  3. catspyjamas

catspyjamas Funster

Hi Pat
    I have the same problem! Can take me forever to light the fridge. Usually the solution is to give up on it, swear and walk away. When you return, it'll light really easily making you feel foolish and inadequate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Are you going to Malvern? If so, there will be a Dometic fridge engineer who can do a complete service for about £95. I am so fed up with my fridge that I think that I will splash out on this. You may not be interested as you've just had a service, but I thought I'd mention it.
    Looking forward to catching up with you and Trish this weekend. :BigGrin:

4. Jandek

Jandek Funster

Hi Jane yes we will be at Malvern but we need to sort it out before then with the fridge being full for Wrenbury and we have 3 festivals in August booked before Malvern
    Look forward to catching up again
    Pat & Trish