Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Were now wild parking with 50 other freeloaders just of the beach near Quarteira in the Algarve, we have formulated a plan to call into Zahora on the 25th which is Sians birthday, her present will be watching Wales beat England as I understand we can get the BBC there. Once i've stopped crying we'll then start making our way to Marjal.:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Come on Jim. You have RWC players back in Tulligani (sic) Lawes and Flood.

Probably makes you favourites with the ongoing Welsh absentees.

Hope you are having a great time by the way:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Come on Jim. You have RWC players back in Tulligani (sic) Lawes and Flood.

Probably makes you favourites with the ongoing Welsh absentees.

Hope you are having a great time by the way:thumb:

Don't start that old game, Wales have to carry the favourites tag this time bit time ::bigsmile: Anyway, its Sians birthday so we don't stand a chance ::bigsmile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Don't start that old game, Wales have to carry the favourites tag this time bit time ::bigsmile: Anyway, its Sians birthday so we don't stand a chance ::bigsmile:

I must reserve my right to get my excuses in early.:thumb:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Jim & Co.

Looks like we will miss you:Sad:

We head away from Zahora next Monday (20th)-----plan (at the moment) is visit El Rocio (cowboy town where they ride horses through the dirt roads in the town), south west of Seville, then head directly north west to Alqueva Barragem (dam) in Portugal, then south to Sao Domingos-(copper mine----and one of JJ's favourite wild camping spots), then back into the Algarve via Alcoutim on the Portuguese/Spanish border, which is supposed to be a glorius place to visit, we will see.

So unless you are planning on any of the above route, we will see you back in blighty.

Have a good time.

Nigel and Pamala

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Freeloaders all !!

We are parked up with a dozen or so freeloaders at Faro Beach, on Algarve till end Feb before heading off to Marjal on 10 March.... weather here is grrrrr8 and the beer is icy not the streets !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards, Bryan

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
and how long did they take to get the fridge out?

And did you watch them so you can do it next time?

And did you fit the fan modification?

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It took well over an hour to get the fridge out:Eeek: I think some mad german built the camper around it, determined no one would ever see the rear of it again. No I didn't fit a fan kit he didn't have one. Would I do it myself? No. ::bigsmile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
It took well over an hour to get the fridge out:Eeek: I think some mad german built the camper around it, determined no one would ever see the rear of it again. No I didn't fit a fan kit he didn't have one. Would I do it myself? No. ::bigsmile:

A steep learning curve Jim .. but next time it will be easy peasy ... it would have taken no time in a *Swift* van

got to hand it to the Germans, they do screw things together properly .. :thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I do believe the last things they fit when manufacturing Hymers are the walls and the roofs...

PS I hope you kept the old burner Jim... One man's old, rusty burner is another man's replacement part... :thumb:

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
That's a shame Jim. I was lucky enough to be able to just remove the outer grill, which gave me access to renew the gas jet, igniter, and burner (albeit a different model fridge).

Unlucky pal. :Sad:

Cheers,

Jock.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
That's a shame Jim. I was lucky enough to be able to just remove the outer grill, which gave me access to renew the gas jet, igniter, and burner (albeit a different model fridge).

Unlucky pal. :Sad:

Cheers,

Jock.

Me too Jock... I know "gloating" is a nasty trait but I had exactly the same problem as our Blessed Leader (may his name be praised) in January and it took twenty minutes to fix (including a coffee break)... :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
[HI] Been watching your original thread for outcome, thanks Ringleader for running 2 threads:Doh::RollEyes:[/HI]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back