french weather forcast websites (1 Viewer)

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
anybody have links to english content website for french weather forasts? Im thinking of ditching our uk south coast tour next week for something more gastronomic (should my medical go ok tomorrow:Doh:)

edit: allready ordered the aires and assici books in hope

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
anybody have links to english content website for french weather forasts? Im thinking of ditching our uk south coast tour next week for something more gastronomic (should my medical go ok tomorrow:Doh:)

When I want the wheather forecast of another country I just type my search in French in google search and get it in my language...simple:Smile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
When I want the wheather forecast of another country I just type my search in French in google search and get it in my language...simple:Smile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

mmm I need a little help here, all the ones I've found show rain (22-31may), is there any that show sunshine.... i need to convince my passanger:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
mmm I need a little help here, all the ones I've found show rain (22-31may), is there any that show sunshine.... i need to convince my passanger:Cool:

Ok give me 5 minutes , And I'll send you a link which will show the weather rather than give you a report.

offwego

Free Member
May 13, 2011
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer T656
Exp
I am a newbie
Hi SC 05 OUT,

I live in France and use this online weather forecasting facility.

www.lachainemeteo.fr

Like most weather forecasts, it may not be 100% accurate but if you click on the UK flag at the top it will display in English. You can then search for a particular town to get at least one weeks forecast.

France is a big country, so it may help if you explain the area you hope to be heading for :Smile:

cordialement,
offwego

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp

Oldyamyam

Free Member
May 4, 2012
France
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 1991

Hi,
Try www.accuweather.com and just type in town in the area you want, it will give you detailed info for about 10 to 15 days. We use this all the time as an app on my Ipad.

And there is also www.meteofrance.fr which although in French uses symbols on its pages. When you first enter the site it will ask for the dept. you want and then the city (ville). We find this site very good for the actual village we live in.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Ian37

Free Member
Nov 5, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
:roflmto:sunny down here on the westcoast ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:has been for a few days now, aftersun cream needed::bigsmile:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries