French trip update (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Well we have at last arrived at parc verger a year after we were supposed to get here, good as everything we have heard about it, but after a week on the road, one or two things to comment on , one, no need for anything but France passion and all the aires for a free holiday although we have noticed that quite a few aires now charge almost as much as camp sites but still plenty free been down to bordoux and back up to Limoges for about twenty quid in sites, two ,havnt seen a fon connection anywhere never mind connecting to one but found plenty other free connections, I am on the parc verger one now, first proper site in a week and at twelve euros , a bargain. Bray last night free right on the sea front and large market at the side this morning .:thumb:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I love this bit of the forum, great to read

Another use of jealousy maybe, but in a more positive way

Have fun and keep the updates coming in please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds good, love it when a plan comes together, day hello to Ken & Steph for me. :Smile:

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Couple more, plenty of wavers, and loads of uk vans, but still not seen any funsters on the road, but have now met ken and steph at parc verger our first except for Jim at his place and teddybard on a motorway bridge (another story:Doh:)
Suns out and the birds are happy in the trees around here:thumb:

Floydster

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
We met our first Funsters at Parc Verger last September, 'laneside' on their way south for winter. Great site, are the pygmy goats still next door? Floyd really wanted to get in with them!! Luckily he didn't.
Enjoy your adventures, we're back over in July, can't wait.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Another, stopped at honflur aire on way down very handy park for the town but it was heaving must have been hundred on there and it was ten euros a night for just basicly a rough stone car park but did have hookup if you could get anywhere near them, and emptying and water

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back