French Holiday Photos

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by kands, Aug 25, 2007.

1. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Hi all
    I have uploaded a few pictures for your enjoyment, please find them HERE in Kands on French tour :BigGrin:
    I hope that you like them as much as I enjoyed taking them :BigGrin:

Keith

• Like Like x 1
  2. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

In one picture you have the mini mini Winni in between the battle busses was this used when the lads had been naughty?:Laughing::Laughing:

3. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Hi John
    Yes Sooty was a bit dwarfed by the 2 RVs but he held his own in the popularity stakes. Wherever we went people seemed to be taking photos of us, must have been a novelty seeing 2 ARVs at the same time, but they went daft with Sooty, the most photograhed little car in France, we reckoned.
    Goe made a hilarious comment, he said that here we are with £000's of pounds worth of RVs and they click away at little Sooty :Laughing::Laughing::Laughing:
    Got to admit, we did feel like celebs on some occasions mate, quite unnerving to be honest. Can't wait to put up a meet in France and see the response when there are loads of RVs and MHs :Laughing::Laughing:

Keith

4. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Everyone knows that the French love Camping Cars more than most. Bruce and Marion who full time quite a bit in France, were telling me that they regularly get a knock on the door and people ask to have a look around. I think I am correct in saying that the French themselves cannot register an ARV, they are too wide:Laughing:

5. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

You are correct Jimjam - we had the same experience when we were over there a few years back and ours was only 26ft :Laughing:

Great photos Keith :BigGrin: Are there any more with you on t'other side of the camera??? :Cool:

6. Tony Santara

Tony Santara Funster

Hi Jim
    as i understand it it's impossible to register an RV in France it's apparently a political thing , i beleive there are only 2/3 RV's and they are registered to high government officials

7. Tony Santara

Tony Santara Funster

Hi Keith
    great piccy's looks like a realy good trip was had by all