Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
quick question.... do you need a French address to purchase a French gas bottle? I have an adapter and probably enough gas onboard to last but in case I need more I was planing just to buy a bottle if needed.

Tia Chris

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
No, we paid cash at a supermarket without problem. Also got the regulator as well. This at the petrol station part of the supermarket.

OP
OP
chrisinplymouth

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks Sandra, I could borrow my brothers bottle and take with me but chances are I won't need it and didn't want to carry another bottle if I don't have to.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
As Sandra states above - you just fill out the paperwork for the purchase/loan of a bottle and can use an english address.

Its a shame you are not nearer to me - we have 2 Le Cube bottles littering our garden that are superfluous to requirements as we have now had Gaslow fitted!

OP
OP
chrisinplymouth

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
As Sandra states above - you just fill out the paperwork for the purchase/loan of a bottle and can use an english address.

Its a shame you are not nearer to me - we have 2 Le Cube bottles littering our garden that are superfluous to requirements as we have now had Gaslow fitted!
Thanks for that, I have access to one here but I don't think I'll need it, it was just a last resort really.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If you have room for 2 bottles, why not take one UK one and your brother's French one, that way you can just exchange it when it runs out, it means you then don't have to worry about running out at all as you know you can get another, and you don't even have to consider taking a 3rd bottle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back