french emissions sticker (1 Viewer)

OP
OP

Deleted User
@spongy what system are you using?
Hi Dorset Diver
Windows 10 I have been using a scanned copy in a PDF file which I used for the German sticker. I converted it into a zip file and it worked for Germany, not so with France.

Spongy

OP
OP

Deleted User
I have now given up trying to download my registration certificate to the form for emission sticker. I have tried scanning, photo with my I pad and phone all without success. The French can stick their sticker where it will definitely stick.

Spongy

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I used the 'scan to email' function on my scanner and on my iPad, saved the colour image of my V5 (page 2) as a jpg photo. No issues at all with it attaching to the electronic submission.

I applied on Thursday and today have received email confirmation of being Class 2 (Yellow), just waiting for the postie now (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Although I think this website might be a bit 'Micky Mouse' for some techy experts, it works every time for me when I need to reduce the resolution of an image:

http://shrinkpictures.com/

Used it to shrink the photo I took of my V5 to get the Crit 'Air certificate, which I've affixed to my van this morning. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back