Feb 16, 2013
Ferndown, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 1985
Hi all
New to the list and looking forward to plenty of chat and advice. We have 2 dogs and an Eldiss 155 Envy (hate that name) and are off to France for the month of May.
We've been to France in the M/H before but not with 2 dogs. My query is whether any of you are getting these stickers that the French are apparently using if you go near Paris, Lyon or Grenoble. They are not expensive so I went on line but a couple of the required fields on the form didn't make sense. It says you need your V5 but then asked for a serial number. Well my V5 has a reference number, a chassis number, an engine number but no serial number. So I couldn't finish the form.
Anyone done it and got their sticker through, advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers in advance

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Hello and welcome to Fun in answer to your question the serial number is your registration number.
It's well worth subscribing to the forum as you will only have five free posts you'll get your money back in bucket loads with the help and advice from our friendly membership it £15 if you use the subscribe button on the top bar.(y)(y)(y)

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
Mines in the post - use the 11 digit V5 reference number

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I view it rather like the ELZ or whatever the inside of the M25 is called, never going to go there so it doesn't affect us, and hopefully it will be as well signed in France as it is here

I can't imagine it will apply to any ring roads, so unless you really do intend to visit the town / city or unless people live or work there I really cant see the point myself

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I view it rather like the ELZ or whatever the inside of the M25 is called, never going to go there so it doesn't affect us, and hopefully it will be as well signed in France as it is here

I can't imagine it will apply to any ring roads, so unless you really do intend to visit the town / city or unless people live or work there I really cant see the point myself
I agree but for €4.80 it's not a drain on expenses and you may have to go through one should road be blocked etc.(y)(y)(y)

cronkle

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since1995
I entered the VIN/chassis number on my form and still received my sticker a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't appear to matter whether it's the VIN or the V5's serial number (y)

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Hi all
New to the list and looking forward to plenty of chat and advice. We have 2 dogs and an Eldiss 155 Envy (hate that name) and are off to France for the month of May.
We've been to France in the M/H before but not with 2 dogs. My query is whether any of you are getting these stickers that the French are apparently using if you go near Paris, Lyon or Grenoble. They are not expensive so I went on line but a couple of the required fields on the form didn't make sense. It says you need your V5 but then asked for a serial number. Well my V5 has a reference number, a chassis number, an engine number but no serial number. So I couldn't finish the form.
Anyone done it and got their sticker through, advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers in advance
Although many have received the stickers using many different numbers, on my MH warranty card it has the vehicle serial number which is a 10 digit number starting with a 9

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back