Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
I wasn't sure if this should go in the pet thread or the continental one - so forgive me if I'm in the wrong one.
Do any of you Francophiles know whether there are the equivalent of dog sitters in France? What I mean is a person who boards dogs in their home rather than in kennels? We would like to take our two mutts with us on a long tour of Europe but need someone to care for them for one week in Burgundy during that time. Here they have stayed with dog sitters as part of the family and been very happy. Not sure how they would cope in kennels.
Alternatively, if anyone knows a dog lover living in Burgundy who would like to earn some euros looking after two dogs for us next summer for a week that would be ideal.
Thanks for any help or ideas.
Mags

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I wasn't sure if this should go in the pet thread or the continental one - so forgive me if I'm in the wrong one.
Do any of you Francophiles know whether there are the equivalent of dog sitters in France? What I mean is a person who boards dogs in their home rather than in kennels? We would like to take our two mutts with us on a long tour of Europe but need someone to care for them for one week in Burgundy during that time. Here they have stayed with dog sitters as part of the family and been very happy. Not sure how they would cope in kennels.
Alternatively, if anyone knows a dog lover living in Burgundy who would like to earn some euros looking after two dogs for us next summer for a week that would be ideal.
Thanks for any help or ideas.
Mags

Yes we do have this kind of helping service

Best is to check at the nearest vet's office or if there 's any store on your way devoted to animals you should have informations there too. Otherwise type this in google's search, followed by the name (check the spelling!!!!) of the town you re visiting : "faire garder son animal"

hope it helps

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
There are also lots of Brits in France who do pet sitting. Burgundy will have a local forum--try searching angloinfo Burgundy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back