frence tolls (1 Viewer)

simontheturk

Free Member
Jan 14, 2010
Funster No
On going through france,we had to take in a few tolls...put our nationwide card in and was returned quite quickly,and no receipt.green light comes on and barrier lifted
Have checked bank and no monies have been taken
What happens?do they chase you for it viaa number plate dvla...or do they do nothing. Anyone know

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
you'll only get a receipt if you request it ie press the receipt (quittance) button. the payment will go through you can be sure of that although it can take some time, remember France was more or less closed for the last 4 days, banks at least.

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Could be a couple of weeks before they show up in the UK bank statements.

If you have got away with it, we'll done. I've never heard of them chasing anyone for payment. If you used a card and the barrier opened.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

simontheturk

Free Member
Jan 14, 2010
Funster No
Thanks will let you know,spanish toll using same card was on statement two days later,but first french ones have now been a week,and nothing!

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Used my card on entry to the Algarve last October, given receipt, still waiting for charges...:thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
Last year we used the French toll roads, One ticket shown 48 euros, I put in a card twice, a 50 euro note twice, only for both to be rejected, the Barrier went up and the HGV,s behind were getting noisy so I went through only for the alarm to sound, I pulled over at a building spoke to a woman on the buzzer but she didn,t come down for my money, still not heard anything, I tried to pay but wasn,t able. Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back