freinds stuck in calais (1 Viewer)

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Anybody else stuck in calais, seems like freinds of mine who have just travelled from turkey cant get on ferry till tomorrow morning .

Due to the wind.

Glad its not me when i get to the port dont mind staying the night to get a bit of sleep before journey home but then i just want to get home .

i feel really sorry for them but the kids will get another day before they have to go back to school:thumb:

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Anybody else stuck in calais, seems like freinds of mine who have just travelled from turkey cant get on ferry till tomorrow morning .

Due to the wind.

Glad its not me when i get to the port dont mind staying the night to get a bit of sleep before journey home but then i just want to get home .

i feel really sorry for them but the kids will get another day before they have to go back to school:thumb:

Well look on the good side. They are in their motorhome and have a home-fom-home - at least they don't have to sleep in a car or have to scour Calais for a bed .... :Cool:

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
They could always get a one way ticket on the Eurotunnel for 330 Euros which they tried to charge me when I found I had foolishly missed my booked return date by a week :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sillybug
Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
good news they on the way home.:thumb:

not much sleep with the wind and rain but this is def one of the bonusus
of having a motorhome as said could of been worse if they were in a car::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back