Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2011 after tugging.
Not strictly the correct place for this but could bright bunny pls advise which Astra Satelite I should select to get freesat please ?

geoffles

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Trafford Park
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Hi sorry to jump in, i just bought one and tuned it on them coordinates and got 844 channels, is there a way of just tuning to the ines listed on freesat website

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Is there a sat finder app that i can put on my i pad or phone to help me with setting up my dish ?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Hi sorry to jump in, i just bought one and tuned it on them coordinates and got 844 channels, is there a way of just tuning to the ines listed on freesat website

I suspect that you may be using a "free to air" receiver and NOT Freesat..
Freesat will have it's logo on the equipment and uses a dedicated on screen program guide.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
A FREE TO AIR tuner will give you all the channels on the Satellite, you have to set up your favorites by searching through them all, then you can access the important ones you like using the FAVORITES button.

geoffles

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Trafford Park
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
A FREE TO AIR tuner will give you all the channels on the Satellite, you have to set up your favorites by searching through them all, then you can access the important ones you like using the FAVORITES button.
Cheers, will try

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As Keith say, you can still get all the channels but you need to sit and put them in some sort of order.. It's a job to do when it's raining and you have a drink in your hand.. :)
Proper Freesat receivers have a dedicated EPG and put them in an order system a bit more like a Sky box or your Freeview TV...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back