LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Does anyone know anything about this? Apparently it's been in use in the USA and UK for some time. It's just being introduced in Spain and I wondered whether it's any good. I only need a phone for emergencies.

I had a Spanish SIM which needed topping up every three months which I eventually let die as I never used it. I'm currently carrying a phone with a Vodaphone chip in it just to use if really needed. Cost a fortune when Martin was in the hospital two weeks ago, but worth it to communicate. If I can find something more suitable it would be better.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I had one binned it total waste of time. Calls
are done via VOIP poor quality and cut in and out even with a good data or WiFi connection certainly wouldn't want to rely on one in an emergency.
OK if you want a bit of free data otherwise don't bother.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Do a search been on here a few times..
Only works when you have wifi or you need to buy data...
I had it for my grandson to use BUT failed the first time he left the house..
Trying to cancel is a right pain.. !!! It tells you to call a number in the USA.....

In Spain I have a cheap phone on Orange, never come across having to top up every 3 months.. Use it for local calls and used to use it to call UK landlines, only seems to cost pennies to call back to UK. Now on THREE so calls are included on my UK allowance.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back