FREE Worldwide broadband: 100mb x 3 months (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We've just got a couple of sims to use as, once activated, you get 100mb of data per month for 3 months FREE OF CHARGE WITH EACH ONE which can be used ABROAD! :thumb:

They are:

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Both are offering free sims with a 'try before you buy' deal in effect giving you 100mb of data for 3 months FOR NOTHING - whilst this can be used in the UK it can be used ABROAD so is great for anyone wanting to just go on line for a small amount of time without having to buy a sim or pay hefty connection/roaming charges! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

'Try before you buy' Free Plan
Monthly Data Bundle: 100mb
Contract Length: 3 months
Monthly Price: £0
Total Cost: £0
Overage Charge/MB: 15p over free allowance

The next good thing is that even if you go over the free 100mb of data, you only pay 15p per mb so not massive.

We got one from each provider as you're really restricted to 1 per household from each company, but if you have relatives/friends who you could send the sim to you could get extra ones! ::bigsmile:

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Both links are the same Minx, I think you mean this one for MobiData?

Broken Link Removed

(We're even now on the link correcting :winky:)

Although I can't see the 100Mb off for Mobi Data - just a flat 15p/Mb?
Broken Link Removed

They are both owned by the same company, but Mobi Data's website is terrible!

A.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If you only want emails (without attachments) 100mb might be enough but it will only give a few hours surfing. You would also need to ensure nothing tried to update itself otherwise the whole month's allowance could be gone in a flash. The cynic in me thinks their business plan is to get you to go over the allowance so they can sting you for £15 for every 100 mb you use above the measly limit.

If you are very disciplined and organised it sounds a good deal. Otherwise be careful!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
I use 100 mb in five minutes :Eeek:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks Addie, I thought I'd pasted the correct link for mobidata when I put the link on but it can't have worked! :Doh: I agree the mobidata site is awful.

I've already applied and got a mobidata sim and if is definitely 100mb for 3 months for free as I'm looking at the details they've sent me now - all I did was apply for the free sim. More info here:

https://mobi-data.co.uk/bespokeoffers/freesim/

I posted it simply in case someone just wants a basic sim for example to check on where a campsite is/what's in the area, to check their pre-payment card balance etc, not for serious web surfing!:Cool:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
Bet if I joined they would go bust the day after, as when I joined Olivia. Still, it didn't cost owt.:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i still think the best deal is the europasim at 3e a day only charged when used its a good deal :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back