Free UK internet

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Wildman, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

2. Trikimiki

Trikimiki Read Only Funster

You can get a 3 deal with a samsung Ace phone, for £10 / £12 a month. Says it uses 3 with adverts, and every one of the testimonies mentions the adverts, so obviously a big part of your browsing. So tether your phone if you have unlimited internet access, costs you nothing extra, and not what looks like bombarded by adverts.:RollEyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

am on PAYGO, with the phone £20 lasts me 8 months or so. do all my talking on here or skype.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SandJ

SandJ Read Only Funster

It is ok for the odd browse and I even streamed a football match, it tethered from the iPhone as well. It would benefit from having a usage cut off for heavy stuff eg windows update as when I used the USB dongle in pc it went way over and they stopped account. Using iPhone to give you this feedback Roger which is not easy Lol
    Let us know if you need more info
    Steve:thumb:

5. 656

656 Read Only Funster

I use Samba in the iPad 3, very good signal and performance. When I was in Norfolk a few weeks ago and the 02 dongle was crap, the Samba sim performed great. Free Internet cant be bad :thumb::thumb::thumb:

6. Bryan

Bryan Read Only Funster

So you may not be able to watch enough ads to give you enough credit for your usage...but they do let you pay for extra usage though :Angry:

• Like Like x 1
  7. enery8

enery8 Funster

I have an HTC Wildfire on Talkmobile at £12 per month, includes 100 minutes, 100 texts and unlimited internet on the vodafone network. 2 year contract. pretty good!:BigGrin:

8. SandJ

SandJ Read Only Funster

To add some more
    It is on the 3 network and coverage was good
    I bought the mini sim and it works well in the iPhone, I also bought the larger sim for the dongle this also worked well
    You do get enough adverts for normal needs the only downside was as stated when windows downloaded an update

I would recommend it for the price as the adverts are not usually that long, you need to be wary that some adverts are temperamental but if you get one use the slider to shorten time

For the price 7/10

:thumb: