Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
over unity generator:thumb:but they dont exsist,by the first law of hydrodynamics??:RollEyes:
Broken Link Removed

Reading that pdf and I feel like I am on stage one of a BBC's Hustle style con. Get the greedy guy interested in sommat for nuthin. At the last minute mention the £50k that we must pay just before we become millionaires::bigsmile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
How To Produce Free Electricity For Your Home Within 2 Days...(Guaranteed To Work)

Listen to the sales pitch and buy the plans for a HoJo motor for $50

I make no comment ... just remain very sceptical .. judge for yourself

http://www.hojomotor.com/

It reminds me of the claims about making 'free' hydrogen to improve MPG in a diesel engine.. someone on RVOC bought or was given the kit, fitted and road tested but couldn't see any improvement .. it was 'bad science'

Or the engine that runs on water ... according to the conspiracy theorists the plans were bought by a big oil company and destroyed..

I accept this is a different idea which has been around for some years ... has there been a cover up conspiracy by the world oil giants .. ?

If it really did work.. (and I have an open mind Chris) why is it not in production.. cars could run for free with no emissions.. no need for solar, wind or wave machines, nuclear power plants or any other dirty fuel..

I would really like to see a working machine .. until then I will remain a sceptic.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Some one, and they will not be the first or last, has over looked friction and efficiency.

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
How To Produce Free Electricity For Your Home Within 2 Days...(Guaranteed To Work)

Listen to the sales pitch and buy the plans for a HoJo motor for $50

I make no comment ... just remain very sceptical .. judge for yourself

http://www.hojomotor.com/

It reminds me of the claims about making 'free' hydrogen to improve MPG in a diesel engine.. someone on RVOC bought or was given the kit, fitted and road tested but couldn't see any improvement .. it was 'bad science'

Or the engine that runs on water ... according to the conspiracy theorists the plans were bought by a big oil company and destroyed..

I accept this is a different idea which has been around for some years ... has there been a cover up conspiracy by the world oil giants .. ?

If it really did work.. (and I have an open mind Chris) why is it not in production.. cars could run for free with no emissions.. no need for solar, wind or wave machines, nuclear power plants or any other dirty fuel..

I would really like to see a working machine .. until then I will remain a sceptic.
But Jim!! how would a government survive,if free energy was handed to the masses? where would the income stream come from?,the world economy revolves around OIL,we go to war for oil,country's around the world would see their economy fail,because their Gross National Product is oil..and we have this free enegy so we no longer need oil:Smile:
a surpressed technoligy??i think it is:Sad:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
But Jim!! how would a government survive,if free energy was handed to the masses? where would the income stream come from?,the world economy revolves around OIL,we go to war for oil,country's around the world would see their economy fail,because their Gross National Product is oil..and we have this free enegy so we no longer need oil:Smile:
[HI]a surpressed technoligy??[/HI]i think it is:Sad:

It's a good conspiracy theory ... ...but not suppressed now Chris .. so where are the working machines.. why are they not in production ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
I'd love to know where the builder found frictionless bearings, resistance-free electric cables, frictionless drive belts and so on.

And where did the considerable :Eeek: noise produced get its energy from?

You don't get owt for nowt, as Professor N. Tropy once said.

:Smile:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
It's a good conspiracy theory ... ...but not suppressed now Chris .. so where are the working machines.. why are they not in production ?
perhap's they already are jim? who knows? it states in the pdf file that china is building or built a 300mw version ready in 2009??
do we agree that 2 opposing magnet's will push away from each other and if you turn one around they will pull together,simple school science,now if that same energy was harnessed on a bigger scale,who know's???
i find it all intresting:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
What needs defining is 'free'

We get 'free' power from solar, wind, wave, tidal .. we may not pay for it , but it's not 'free' in the mechanical sense.

Perpetual motion is impossible.. 1st Law of Thermodynamics... and possibly the second.

However, these 'machines' are using permanent magnets and harnessing the energy, IF they work they will not be 100% efficient .. that's impossible.. so are not perpetual motion machines..( I don't think that was claimed..) but machines that allegedly harness the permanent magnetic's field.. the 'work done' would appear to be 'free' from £cost .. but two questions

How much energy is used making a rare earth magnet and do they last forever ? whatever the cost, the magnet isn't free, unless you find them naturally.

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
perhap's they already are jim? who knows? it states in the pdf file that china is building or built a 300mw version ready in 2009??
do we agree that 2 opposing magnet's will push away from each other and if you turn one around they will pull together,simple school science,now if that same energy was harnessed on a bigger scale,who know's???

But where does the energy come from to repeatedy move the magnets around?

If I push one magnet towards another, the energy has come from the sun that grew the food that my body converted to supply the energy to my muscles.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
My head hurts reading all this stuff :Eeek:With electro magnets I can see a small scale thing working but then you need power to work E/Mags ::bigsmile: Now if you want to use normal magnets heat is going to kill the magnets :Eeek: Easy to make them magnetised again but how often before the heat kills them again?
Let me know how you get on Chris :winky:
terry
edit would a quarter hp be big enough to turn the alternator fast enough? How much power to work the motor below ? http://www.easupplies.com/DAYTON-2M167-Permanent-Magnet-DC-Totally-Enclose-p/mo15ig.htm

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
My head hurts reading all this stuff :Eeek:With electro magnets I can see a small scale thing working but then you need power to work E/Mags ::bigsmile: Now if you want to use normal magnets heat is going to kill the magnets :Eeek: Easy to make them magnetised again but how often before the heat kills them again?
Let me know how you get on Chris :winky:
terry
your head hurt's???:ROFLMAO:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
your head hurt's???:ROFLMAO:

Me too Chris, but there are a lot of links to read and links from links ::bigsmile:
terry
edit Jim beat me to it heeeheee

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry guys this thread has lost me. Is anyone really suggesting that youtube video was real? Am I missing the joke here somewhere?

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Strangely, you don't see any references to where all these patents and theories and self-built machines have been submitted for peer-review.

:whistle:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
remember harrison's watch'his peer's said they didnt work:Doh:
ask yourself why his peer's said they did'nt work?? money:thumb:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harrison#The_longitude_watches

You have hit the nail on the head Chris it all comes down to money ::bigsmile:I don't doubt that it works to a degree both on small and large scale but at what cost.
Did you read about the motors on my link ?I could not find any info on what powered them etc,Only saw wires into them so came to the conclusion that they were electro magnets
terry

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
You have hit the nail on the head Chris it all comes down to money ::bigsmile:

Not really. :Smile:

It all comes down to science.
Science takes perpetual motion, asks it to account for its ridiculous claims and then spanks its preposterous arse and makes it go and stand in the dunce's corner.
:RollEyes:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
You have hit the nail on the head Chris it all comes down to money ::bigsmile:I don't doubt that it works to a degree both on small and large scale but at what cost.
Did you read about the motors on my link ?I could not find any info on what powered them etc,Only saw wires into them so came to the conclusion that they were electro magnets
terry
at what cost to the oil company's:Doh:
rotor and stator motor's useing fixed electro magnet's as the stator:thumb:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I cannot BELIEVE this thread!:Doh:

If I were to even think of building a successful PM machine, I wouldn't start by incorporating a friction-inducing rubber vee belt into the design! A chain or toothed belt would create less wasted energy!

Also, if by some miracle of science, I did make one, I'd be down the patent office first, not Youtube!

In all, as plausible as the unicorn I keep in my back garden, next to the griffin run!::bigsmile:

By the way, have any of you been suckered into putting a magnet on a fuel line to align the molecules and save fuel???!!!!!!!

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
I cannot BELIEVE this thread!:Doh:

If I were to even think of building a successful PM machine, I wouldn't start by incorporating a friction-inducing rubber vee belt into the design! A chain or toothed belt would create less wasted energy!

Also, if by some miracle of science, I did make one, I'd be down the patent office first, not Youtube!

In all, as plausible as the unicorn I keep in my back garden, next to the griffin run!::bigsmile:

By the way, have any of you been suckered into putting a magnet on a fuel line to align the molecules and save fuel???!!!!!!!
the patents have been with the US patent office since 1909:thumb:
so forget patenting it,its already been done:Doh:
and as to your other Q
there are people that will buy thing's without research,as there are also people post on forum's without researching:Doh:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I wish I had listened in physics lessons at school.

I don't know what the hell you lot are talking about:Doh:::bigsmile:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Still none the wiser sorry guys. Is anyone seriously believing the video or are you just winding each other up for giggles?

Made my first poll

Broken Link Removed

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Had a thought about this, if it is against the laws of physics then how do we explain what we see?

Maybe the big bosses at the utility companies, oil producers, governments etc. don't want us to know!!!

Think of how much it would cost industry and the tax-man if you could energy for free? they wouldn't want you to know now would they? and they control the media don't they?

Spooky:Eeek:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Had a thought about this, if it is against the laws of physics then how do we explain what we see?

Maybe the big bosses at the utility companies, oil producers, governments etc. don't want us to know!!!

Think of how much it would cost industry and the tax-man if you could energy for free? they wouldn't want you to know now would they? and they control the media don't they?

Spooky:Eeek:
hooray!! someone who think's outside the box:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back