Free Motorhome Checklists - One Week Only (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We were able to lower subs by £2 today::bigsmile: As a thank you to all those who paid more (and those that will join this week) please find below The Motorhome Book of Checklists to Download.
This is a comprehensive book of checklists. The inventory checklist alone has over 125 essential items that you should not leave behind, complete with a check box that you can use time and time again.

Checklists are a great way to ensure that your trips in the motorhome go without a hitch, they also provide you with a high level of embarrassment insurance by stopping you making silly mistakes which of course only happen when plenty of people are watching!

This comprehensive book of checklists is designed for both European and American motorhomes. It will not only ensure that you do not forget a simple thing like a book or some medication, but it might save your motorhome from a disaster and could even save your life!

Every Motorhomer can benefit from a good checklist. Some of the most experienced among us use then all the time. A good checklist will ensure you never forget to pack important items, or neglect to perform an essential motorhome task.

Please respect the copyright on this publication, do not give it away or allow it to be copied as it is Link Removed for £7.99, However its yours free to download, but for one week only:thumb:
Link Removed

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Thanks Jim, especially as we are hopfully getting the RV in a couple of weeks will use the handover checklist:thumb:

Gary and Cathy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
125???? And I thought I was OTT at 40 odd. Still learning.

Thanks Jim. :thumb: :thumb:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Thanks for that Jim, very nice gesture.

You need to change the page about fun though as it still says its free :Doh:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dazzer, It still is free for the vast majority::bigsmile: But your right, it does need changing

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you Jim. Done :thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Thank you Jim :roflmto: still think £1 a month was ok:thumb: you do not need to be on here much to get information that you cannot buy IE: the experience of others I do hope the reduction encourages even more new members you all do a great job of running the site:winky:

sandied

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starfire
Exp
2 years
Free Motor Home Checklist

Many thanks Jim,
I have just downloaded this. It will be really handy as we are off on our first big adventure tomorrow. We are heading up to the lake district! Hopefully it will all go well!

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Thanks for the checklist Jim. As a fairly new funster I'm sure that it will be invaluable.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back