Free loaders evicted from Javea (1 Viewer)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well after all the advice from our dear friend and has been neighbour JJ the most experienced free loading / motorhome parking expert. :winky: :roflmto:

Our friends and fellow funsters Sundowners and BwB along with loads of others were evicted, they wild camped when they should have just parked.::bigsmile:
Sundowners put the legs down on the demountable and had a table outside. :Eeek:
Others had chairs out and parked on levellers. :Eeek:

Well you cant say that JJ has never told you difference between camping and parking. :thumb:

Still they gave them until tomorrow, and they was about to move anyway, ::bigsmile: we all went out for a blow out chinese eat as much as you like today, Nigel gave us a few tips on how to completely stuff yourself :ROFLMAO: and get your €10 worth, and we had a great time. :thumb:

Came back to the site and got dragged kicking and screaming into Tatty Tonys motorhome and forced into helping him with a bottle of toffee vodka, so a really nice day today, but sad seeing them all moving on. :Sad:

Still we could not handle that every day, :winky: if we could we would be in Benidorm. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob and Jane.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I learnt all I know about off site living from the Sundowners. :ROFLMAO:

They are my complete heroes. :thumb:

I hope they and all those other cool motorhomers are heading West. :thumb:

But only after the Society Party Of The Year at Zahora...

Jan 24 2014.

Little Sis and Old-Mo doing the Salsa together.

You know you MUST be there.

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
JJ I think the trouble is they got so use to being in Norway and Sweden wildcamping, :winky: they had short term memory loss. ::bigsmile:

Plus the wind had been blowing a gale, causing them to put the legs down and putting them in the camping mode. :ROFLMAO:

They don't know where they are heading, but south was mentioned. ::bigsmile: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back