Oct 17, 2009
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Auto Roller 747
Exp
Since 2005
Hi there

As Kindle seems a big interest for this topic I hope you will all enjoy the Amazon link I have provided below.
I have preloaded the search to find all the FREE books on Amazon by publication date.
When books are first published authors will give a free download/ give away free copies to promote their sales. I know this because I have just published some children's stories myself.
So take advantage of their generosity as the offer may only last for the first week of publication; bookmark this search I have given you and weekly check for the bargains.
I have often downloaded books just because they were FREEBIES to be pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed them: and wouldn't have downloaded if it were pay-for.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you saved it to favourites :thumb:

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Just a thought - will you as a writer/publisher be concerned when nobody buys your books, but just downloads them for free?

Can't quite decide if you're a poacher or a gamekeeper.............:whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
pwilmo

pwilmo

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2009
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Auto Roller 747
Exp
Since 2005
Free Downloads-the theory

Well yes give away downloads, that is a big question.

The idea is:
that lots of Hundreds of Thousands people download my books for free and enjoy the stories so much that when I publish further books they look forward to their release or
people even search by author name; for my other titles and EVEN BUY one or two!!

That's the theory

Ha it hasn't happened so far, but please enjoy.

Free Amazon download dates for June 18,19,20,25,26
Title: The Galactic Jigsaw Puzzle (Book 4 of 7)

They never appear in the link I gave because the publish date is too long ago.. Jan2013

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
You can have the categories you are interested in sent to your kindle fire or your laptop. I have over 300 books on my kindle including foreign phrase books, travel books fiction and many others- all for free.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back