LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Just tried it and there were several non-free books listed. To bring all free books to the fore you need to choose Kindle Store from the menu on the left and then use the sort box (top right) to sort on Price: Low to High.

Unfortunately Amazon have a large number of German language editions flagged as English language - which is a pain unless you want German editions :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Brilliant

Thanks Swift
have been loading using free in search for my kindle on amazon. I found this way great.:thumb::thumb: Just loaded 10 books for Col - Murder, mystery, thriller etc - easy peasy.:thumb:
Thanks again x

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Kindle also works with iPad if you use the Kindle App. I have over 100 FREE books on my pad :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

John H

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
3rd year
If you go to the storefront on the kindle at select "top 100 "" then move the cursor to the top right it lists the top 100 fee books, I use this a lot, it's usually new authors trying to get their work read , I've had some excellent books from there.

John

CURLYCORNFLAKE

Free Member
Oct 8, 2009
North of Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks

Thanks mr swift I have downloaded Kindle for pc to try it out before buying one (yes I know the readability is not as good) but it gives you a feel if Kindle is for you or not along with downloading a few free books is a great way to try Kindle out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back