• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

FREE keyboard case/stand for Hudl 2 (1 Viewer)

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013

DURAGADGET Tesco Hudl 2 Keyboard Case - Faux Leather Stand Case with Micro USB Keyboard & Built-In Stand for the NEW 2014 Tesco Hudl 2
Condition: New
Sold by Broken Link Removed

I bought this from Amazon a couple of weeks ago for just £7. It works great and makes the Hudl much more functional, but I didn't get on with the Hudl itself and I've returned it so have no use for this.

Please read the reviews on Amazon - mostly positive but one customer claimed this item 'fried' her Hudl and I obviously can't take any responsibility for any unwanted consequences.

Happy to post to any UK address.

Karen

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Seeing as I have just got a Hudl 2, I will put my name on this - Thank you :thanks3:
Will you be going to Wrenbury or Shell Island, as I could collect it from you there?

OP
OP
reckless
Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
No, we won't be at either of those but it's not very heavy so I'm happy to post it if you PM me your address.

Karen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back