LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks Roger. I get the Daily free books sent to me on email from Kindle .... but to date have only enjoyed one of the ones I have downloaded from there.

Will be nice to now have an option.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Thanks!

Have signed up and hope to find some decent stuff among the mediocre.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Joy, I downloaded the first three "Girl in the Box", not my usual thing at all. They were free from Amazon and I really enjoyed them. The trouble is I have had to get the rest of the series and am now waiting for books in the second series :) "Out of the Box".

The main character is not at all likeable so the books are odd to say the least.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you.... will look at that. Like unusual books. :)

A friend has just told me they are sending me a book called something like the man who thought his wife was a hat .. can't remember the exact title. Don't think it's a novel but they said it is thought provoking... Will let you know what I think of it. :)

Deleted User
Joy, I downloaded the first three "Girl in the Box", not my usual thing at all. They were free from Amazon and I really enjoyed them. The trouble is I have had to get the rest of the series and am now waiting for books in the second series :) "Out of the Box".

The main character is not at all likeable so the books are odd to say the least.
I got these too, working way through them, very similar to X-men. Will also end up paying for later books :D. The descent series are good lots of spin offs and mostly free or cheap on Amazon :)

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
nearly all the books have follow ons the trick is not to buy them but select another free book, hee hee.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
@movan , the book is written by a neurologist and concerns different aspects of brain function and dysfunction, more of a text book really but still interesting.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back