rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
they should ave been named, fray bentos lies..:Sad: after being recomended to me, by a freind,
who i wont name,but he is a fellow funster,and yes a city fan...(bad taste,i know).oh yeah he is also a crash test dummy for some bike company.:Smile:...anyway after picking up two of these pies at my local for now tesco::bigsmile:,i decided to do good o,l pie chipss an beans.:Smile:..well,chips an beans turned out great..but the pie was absolute shite.:cry:..the one i got was supposed to be steak, all i got was gravy n pastry...maybe not enough room for the steak. any body else had a bad experience with these pies....
Quite agree with you,they are the most disgusting pies ever. We bought 4 tins to put in our van, we cooked 1 and threw the other 3 in the bin.

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Quite agree with you,they are the most disgusting pies ever. We bought 4 tins to put in our van, we cooked 1 and threw the other 3 in the bin.

I have just got hooked on them, friend of mine have been telling me he has eaten for years,
I can.t understand why so many people dislike them , i must admit that steak and ale is my favourite,was not to keen on the chicken, loverly grub...........Del:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Oh dear, you should never throw a FB Pie away, they should be taken to one of the Fun Rally's and ceremoniously handed over to JJ the FB Pie master in chief.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have just got hooked on them, friend of mine have been telling me he has eaten for years,
I can.t understand why so many people dislike them , i must admit that steak and ale is my favourite,was not to keen on the chicken, loverly grub...........Del:roflmto:

Hi Del

Guess you like maccy D's to? :winky: :sorry2:

:hardhat::imoutahere::imoutahere::imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back