Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Skip straight to 1 minute 30 :thumb:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtb2O5NxdWQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtb2O5NxdWQ[/ame]

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Frankie once you have sampled a JJ Frey Bentos steak and kidney & 2 veg special your be his princess forever:winky:
JJ does not like kidney, silly man they are the best.

[

AS I HEAR HE TRIED TO FORCE "FRANKIE" TO EAT HIS MEAT AND TWO VEG...BLESS HER....THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE!!

Mel :thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
oh dear another double entendre for me to explain to Frankie, hee hee

We still have a stack left that we don't know what to to with as you are not allowed to feed the wild cats on this site.

either save them until JJ visits which he may well do or send them to me when you get home.

heavy snow overnight from Syria to Egypt. Its getting a bit to close for comfort.

But that deviating from the subject so I loose a point. Now who can talk on the subject of Fray Bentos Pies, you have 30 seconds left.
Severe weather warning brought on by the Saint Friar Bentos.
Whilst the filling may at times the a little thin on the ground the taste is supurb, what more do you expect for a quid. everyone seems to miss the point, pie in a tin, lasts until you want or indeed need it without a fridge, a meal fit for the King of Portugal, here here. Had a Steak and kidney for dinner this very week. Magic.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:and only a pound, now what butchers pie costs as little as that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Don't care what you lot say - I think Fray Bentos pies are kewl:thumb:

Steak and Kidley rules:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
A disgrace

After years of fun on Fun the time has come...

That's it.

Enough is enough.

Ok, I will accept views differing from mine from Daily Mail Readers, Off Site Camping haters, and Honda generator fans etc. Misguided rich people who need gentle persuasion to see the light imo...

BUT

...when a man I thought was a friend starts a thread dissing Fray Bentos Pies it is time to review my internet options...

Now... I wonder... do Motorhome Facts accept subscriptions by PayPal

JJ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS... all the posters in support of the beautiful Fray Bentos Pie have been written into my will. :thumb: :thumb:

All those supporting the libel of the OP won't even get a Christmas Card...:Angry: :Angry:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
good one.. also

* sat dish

* lamp shade

* sun hat

Jim if using it for a sat dish.....may I add a GOOD idea, as with Dougs wifi signal receiver..also for a receptacle for toilet waste has as been mentioned...may I say some brilliant ideas being put forward......now back to the SAT DISH !....will you pick up English television in Portugal & Spain...does the sloppy gung inside the tin masquerading as flaky pastry and meat.... act as a booster...a good LNB conductor for radio waves.

Mel :thumb::ROFLMAO:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
..now back to the SAT DISH !....will you pick up English television in Portugal & Spain...does the sloppy gung inside the tin masquerading as flaky pastry and meat.... act as a booster...a good LNB conductor for radio waves.

Mel :thumb::ROFLMAO:

As the pie has a rating of XXX , I think the gunge may act as a filter removing the foreign Dutch and German muck .. I doubt it would act as a booster .. :Sad:

I think we need some field trials, tin full and tin empty .. JJ could set it up :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
JJ you see the impact you have had on this forum:winky: people you have never met hold you in high esteem:winky: probably not for your culinary skill though:winky:

I also feel Frey Bentos should have you on the payroll as a travelling ambassador for the pies:coolthumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
We still have a stack left that we don't know what to to with as you are not allowed to feed the wild cats on this site.

assuming the pies are either steak and ale, steak and mushroom or steak and vegetable... send your GPS position and one of my people will come and collect them... (No charge)... :ROFLMAO:

JJ

please make sure there is enough room away from power cables for the chopper to land...

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
JJ what's on the menu tonight:Cool:

Just had pizza and chips myself (a real diabetics dinner:Doh::RollEyes:) but washed down with a diet coke:roflmto::roflmto:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Now the thing is I totally trust JJ's opinion so when seeing the "pies" on special offer in Asda stocked up on them, looking forward to them with a couple of pickle onions. ::bigsmile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Now the thing is I totally trust JJ's opinion so when seeing the "pies" on special offer in Asda stocked up on them, looking forward to them with a couple of pickle onions. ::bigsmile:

forget the onions ..

better with a handful of Rennies washed down with big glass of Alka-Seltzer :winky:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
After 51, nearly 52 years, I can honestly say I've never ever tried a Fray Bentos pie, cant say I've ever been tempted

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back