Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
I've been looking at adverts, mainly for Hymers, but spotted a couple of Frankias, which seem very similar. Are they any good?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Others will lie,

But,

Frankia's are far superior IMO...

Top quality and one of the best if not the best.:Smile::Smile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Frankia make top class motorhomes. If ever I win a few quid on the Lottery or Premium Bonds a Frankia is on our "to buy" list.

Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
We have a Frankia and are highly delighted with it. We have had it 8 years from new and have never felt the need to look at anything else. And before anyone says " you would say that" we had a Laika before it (also from new)and although the quality was good it was'nt in the same class as the Frankia. I would'nt like to comment on the comparison between makes which I have'nt owned, so I won't.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Frankia top quality m/homes.
When we were looking for a European Frankia was high on our list but could'nt find one in our budget with a layout we liked.

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We chose our Frankia for the build quality amongst other reasons . I know that many will say that their van is best because of xxx. All I can say is look at a Frankia and look at the finer details like the interior door handles, worktops, sinks etc and compare them to other makes you are looking at.

I also liked the side wash basin as I hate hitting my elbows when using a tiny corner basin, the way the bathroom partitions off, the double floor and winterisation, the double kitchen sink, 2 toilet cassettes as standard, large water tank, alko tag chassis, large fridge, 4 burner hob etc etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back