Frankia (1 Viewer)

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Do any frankia owners know if the thermo+ construction is worth the extra money,apart from the 10 year water ingress warranty.Any other things I should know before build date gets too close

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
Ours has it but as we have not had a Frankia without it I can't compare. As we full time in ours we wanted to make sure it was as well insulated as possible and have no problems keeping it warm and cosy - we are pleased with it and seem to use little energy to keep it warm. The soft touch interior cladding was not a factor for us e were more interested in the better insulation and 10 year watertight guarantee. To keep the 10 year guarantee does require an annual inspection at a cost around £100.

OP
OP
dulvil
Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks I have just put it on the build list

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tikitiboo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since late 2012
Good move and good value we think. We recently changed from a Pilote without to a Frankia with. All very subjective but it seems to add a level of comfort not available previously. I think it was the pre build factory visit that convinced us. If you haven't done it the factory visit is well worth doing on many fronts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back