Frankia

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by dulvil, Dec 15, 2015.

1. dulvil

dulvil Funster

Do any frankia owners know if the thermo+ construction is worth the extra money,apart from the 10 year water ingress warranty.Any other things I should know before build date gets too close

2. Clewsy

Clewsy Funster Life Member

Ours has it but as we have not had a Frankia without it I can't compare. As we full time in ours we wanted to make sure it was as well insulated as possible and have no problems keeping it warm and cosy - we are pleased with it and seem to use little energy to keep it warm. The soft touch interior cladding was not a factor for us e were more interested in the better insulation and 10 year watertight guarantee. To keep the 10 year guarantee does require an annual inspection at a cost around £100.

3. dulvil

dulvil Funster

Thanks I have just put it on the build list

4. Tikitiboo

Tikitiboo

Good move and good value we think. We recently changed from a Pilote without to a Frankia with. All very subjective but it seems to add a level of comfort not available previously. I think it was the pre build factory visit that convinced us. If you haven't done it the factory visit is well worth doing on many fronts.