Frankia heating (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Bought a 2004 Frankia little A class today, pick it up in 3 weeks.

Only 5.9 metres but a cracking little van(I hope), double floored, fully winterised, real quality construction.

In the bathroom there is a little truma control, about 3 inches long by half inch wide, does anybody know what this does, something to do with heating but I,ve never seen one before.

There is also on road heating on the panel under the side sofa which I presume works when the engine is hot.

Not really read the manual in depth yet as still at the dealers.

Paul.

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Is it a slide control? If so then it is probably the control for the heated towel rail which in our experience was utterly useless.

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Yes it is a slider, ah well just a gimmick then, is it meant to work off the normal Truma heating gas system, you just move the slider.

How did you find the Frankia you had, this one is real quality construction, you can tell as soon as you walk into it, the bathroom door handle etc, fixtures, fittings, really impressed which is why I bought it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
We had ours from new in 2003 until late last year when we swapped it. We were totally happy with it and the build quality was excellent but wanted a different layout.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back